26

I know I'm lost, I couldn't fake it
(I couldn't fake it)
It's all too much for you to take, yeah
(For you to take, yeah)
-ChelseaCutler

I woke up the next morning with a headache. I felt like shit. Shawn and i had a drink last night. He didn't drink that much since he has rehearsal for his show tonight.

Today is also the day that I'm supposed to meet Camila, i checked my phone and saw that it's 7 am. I have a bunch of messages from the boys and some Instagram notifications, a missed call from Christina and a message from Gabbie. I opened Gabbie's message since i don't have a choice cause she will not stop until i open her meesages.

BabyGabbie🌺
Andy, are you okay?

BabyGabbie🌺
Call me when you read this
asap

I breathed out a sigh and dialled her number. I don't know what time it is from where she is but she immediately picked up.

"Andy! Thank god! What happened? Christina called me panicking saying you left the boys' house last night well for me earlier but it doesn't matter. Are you okay?!" she asked hysterically. Remembering last night made a tear fall from my eyes. I started crying silently and sniffling.

"Gab, please answer me honestly, am i not good enough for Jack? What is wrong with me? Why do people i love always leave me? Am i doing something wrong?" i said, my voice breaking from crying. She didn't answer for a moment, i breathed out a sigh letting myself calm.

"how do i get out of the dark side Gab? Its eating me alive already. Im tired of everything, im tired of people fucking my heart over and over again. Im just really tired." i sobbed, covering myself with a blanket. I heard her sniffles through the phone and her sighing.

"Andy, nothing is wrong with you. You're perfect just the way you are. Its not your fault. Its the people that hurt you that has problems. All you ever did is to love them. Please don't think that its all your fault. Don't think that everyone is leaving you. I'm still here, Christina is still with you. I know the boys and you are not in good terms but im sure they'll always be there for you. A lot of people loves you Andy." she said making me sob even more. My heart broke even more. I know they're here for me but something in my heart is missing. I lost my parents and then now, Jack left me.

"thank you Gab, i love you. Im sorry for thinking like that. I'm sorry I'm making you cry. I feel stupid now." i said chuckling. She didn't laugh. I just heard her sniffling as her response.

After 10 minutes of talking, we both decided to hang up. I looked at my phone screen and opened my Instagram. Pictures of Jack and Aspen were all over my feed so closed it and got up. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I pulled out an outfit from my bag

I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes were swollen from crying

I looked at the mirror and saw my eyes were swollen from crying. I sighed amd just shrugged it off. I took my bag and laptop from the floor and went out to the living room. I saw Shawn on the couch, eating some cereal.

"yo, you're not leaving yet?" i ask walking beside him and taking his cereal.

"hey i was eating that" he said pouting. I playfully rolled my eyes and took a spoonful of the cereal.

"how are you feeling?" he asks looking at me. I noticed his hair is messy and his shirt has holes. I still dont know how this guy became a popstar. I mean yeah, he's adorable and has really great voice but dude, atleast buy a shirt that doesn't have holes in it.

"fine" i said handing him the now empty bowl. He glared at me after seeing the empty bowl. I just smiled innocently at him and stood up.

"welp, i have to go see yah later doofus!" i said getting out of his house. I hopped in the uber that's waiting for me and he drove away.

~~

When we arrived at the building, i saw some fans waiting outside. They have posters and gifts, probably for Camila.

I walked out of the car and walked to the building. As i was approaching the entrance, my name has been called by the waiting fans.

"Andy! Andy" i walked to them and tried to smile for a little bit. I saw them give me a sympathetic smile.

"hey guys, how long have you been standing here? Aren't you cold? Oh my gosh your hands are all cold" i said when i held their hands. I gave them hugs and took pictures with them.

"we have a gift for you Andy! And this is from all of us. We love you so much and you're so amazing." the girls said, they gave me the poster that has a bunch of messages and pictures in it. They also gave me a stuffed puppy as a gift. I felt my eyes get teary once again and i just let my tears fall.

"aww, Jack doesn't deserve you Andy, im sure you're going to find someone who will appreciate and love you with tall their heart." they said, i nodded my head while wiping my tears away.

"thank you guys, i really appreciate everything you've given me. Oh my gosh, you're honestly amazing." i said crying again. Why the fuck am i crying?!! I need to stop.

Once i calmed myself, i let the fans leave cause they've been standing there for a whole 3 hours. I also went inside the building, showing them my ID. I went inside the recording room and found it empty. I guess I'm too early then.

My phone started vibrating from my pocket so i opened it up and saw i got tagged on twitter.

Twitter

alex
@zachariasMarais
Saw @AndyRose earlier, how can someone hurt an amazing girl like her, we don't deserve that beautiful woman

juno
@ANDYROSESTAN
the girl has been through some shit this year, oh my god please give her break! Can't the girl have happiness for once?!

J
@JakeKatyaRose
I hope Andy's okay, I haven't seen her genuinely smile all my life, ASPEN GO SUCK YOUR DADDY'S LITTLE DICK YOU SLUT

I closed my phone off and opened my laptop. The door of the room opened and a girl with a brunette hair entered. She shyly smiled at me and held out her hand for a shake.

"hello, I'm Camila, I'm so happy to finally meet you. I'm a big fan of your works and they really get to me." she said with a big smile. I ignored her hand and pulled her in a hug.

"thank you so much, so do you have any ideas on what kind of song you would like to make?" i said letting her sit on the couch as we talk.

For the rest of the day, i got to know her, being Shawn's best friend, she recently had a break up and that's the kind of song that she wants to make. About a break up.

"oh that's great, i think i have the song just for you. But we need to sing it for a bit." i said, she looked up a bit, thinking. She looked back at me and smiled.

"how about you sing it first and then we'll record it when i learned to tune." she suggested. I agreed on her idea, now we started the song.

I forgot about what happened earlier for the day and just worked..