7

And for a moment, nothing changed
And everything stays the same

~~

Its been a week since i did the surgery. My eyes still has bandages on both of them. Jake and Logan decided that we should fly back to L.A. since we couldn't stay in New York.

For the mean time, I'm staying at Jake's house just until my bandages are gone. He suggested that i should stay with him since Logan has other things to do. Logan would visit when he's not busy.

The Why Don't We boys are still on tour and busy. They barely call anymore and it left me being alone.

Most of the time, im in bed. Sometimes i would play the keyboard piano that Jake bought for some reason just so i wouldn't get bored. But nothing really helped. I still feel empty and sad.

"Andy, your doctor called and said we can take your bandages off. I called the hospital if we could go there for your eyes." I heard Jake say from somewhere. I nodded my head and sat up. I hang my feet on the side of the bed and just sat there.

"jake?" i said waiting for him to answer.

"yeah?" i feel him walking towards me. The mattress flattening a bit.

"have you talked to logan?"

"not yet. I haven't heard from him since last week. Why?"

"what about Corbyn and Christina?" i said while chest felt heavy. I haven't heard from them for days. And it made me feel terrible.

"haven't heard from them either." jake said. I nodded my head and stood up. He helped me walk down the stairs and to the living room.

"hey are you alright?" he ask noticing that i went silent. I nodded my head again as an answer and just sat down the couch.

i think i know now why they haven't been calling lately.

~~

the drive to the hospital was a bit slow. It felt forever to get there. I guess that's what i felt since i couldn't see anything. Not being able to see is hard. It reminded me of the day when the whole neighborhood had a black out during storms. Jack was still with me that time.

Jack would wrap his arms around me during blackouts. He would light up little candles around us while he plays his guitar in front of me. He would sing to distract me from the dark. He knew that i hated it. Sometimes, he would use glow sticks and would give them to me and the guys and pretend were at a glow party.

Those were good times. But he changed. I just dont know why he did. We were happy, we were singing and dancing and laughing but then the next thing i know, he changed. He became distant. He would shut me out.

I never really knew before, but when i made my social media accounts, thats when i found out. He's doing the same things with Gabbie.

They were happy. And I was left in the house by myself.

"Andy were here.." Erika said gently pulling me out of the car. I cand feel her hand on top of my head and her other hand holding me on my arm.