43

I still see your shadows in my room
Can't take back the love that I gave you
It's to the point where I love and I hate you
And I cannot change you so I must replace you 
-JuiceWrld
~~

Dylan and I got back at the hotel 4 hours ago, everyone is asleep now. It's 2 am and I'm still awake. We also have a flight to catch later morning to Japan.

I was once again scrolling through my Instagram, seeing posts of Jack and Aspen all over it. They got back together and all the fans are flipping. I get notifications on twitter and i get mentioned on so many tweets. I saw Dylan's post from last night, a picture of me with a cute caption.

dylansprouse

Liked by camila_cabello, shawnmendes, colesprouse, lilireinhart, andyrose, selenagomez, realbarbarapalvin and 552346 others

dylansprouse not really jealous but cat needs to go @andyrose 💕
sproseAylan we like a jealous dylan
AveryRose i admit this is cute
Raverystan @andyrose i miss #Jandy
jackRose i miss #Jandy but i love this relationship 💕
Jaspenship i like this
colesprouse bro dont be jelly im here😘😂
dylansprouse @colesprouse  no
View all 44280 comments

I turned my phone off and decided to go out of my room. I went out of the hotel with my key and wallet, hoping there's a coffee shop down the lobby.

As i was walking, i heard some noise on one of the rooms. Its sounded like shouting and some music blasting inside it. I shrugged it off and continued my way to the elevator.

I found a coffee shop, just beside the hotel so i walked there, my hoodie covering my body from the cold night. The moon shining brightly above me. I got inside the shop and went up to the cashier to order some hot chocolate. As i was looking for a seat, i saw Aspen by the window side, looking out of it with Gabbie. They were talking about something that i couldn't hear. I was about to walk away to find somewhere else to sit but i heard Gabbie call for me.

"Andy stop, please.." she said, i let out a sigh and just turned around to face them. Gabbie stood from her seat, looking at me with hopeful eyes. Aspen just looked at me, not knowing what to do.

"what is it, i don't want to hear it if its only an excuse" i said, refusing to sit on the chair that Gabbie offered me.

"no.. Its just.. Listen, about the whole abandoning you thing, we didn't mean for that to happen. We just thought that the center wouldn't let anyone visit someone who's not a relative to you. And then the whole tour came up and the boys got busy..-"

"oh so the boys being busy made you not try to call or visit? You instead joined the tour with them so you could travel and forget about me? That's not an excuse at all" i said sarcastically. Gabbie looked at me guilty, she didn't say anything after that. I looked at Aspen and then looked at Gabbie.

"and you're friends with her now. That's great. You made friends with little bratty here. You know what? Im done with all of you. I don't know who all of you are anymore. You guys changed" i said and walked away once my name has been called by the cashier. I exited the shop and went back at the hotel.

Once i got inside, i marched in my room and slammed the door shut. Not caring if i woke up everyone.

Right now, i just really feel betrayed. I felt abandoned. Whenever they leave, they come back just to get my hopes up that they'll never leave. I don't want that in my life. I've been fucked up so many times by Jack, and now the boys and Gabbie and Christina. What did i even do wrong?

A knock interrupted my thoughts and Camila came in, worried.

"Andy? Are you okay?" she said walking inside my room. She sat at the edge of my bed, facing me.

"they're here Camz. Same place, same hotel. why is that when I'm all better, they start coming back in my life like nothing is wrong?" i cried, Camila held my hand for comfort.

"Andy, remember that day when i told you about my past? i had the same exact thing as you. My friends would only come to me when i start being happy again. i erased them in my life and now here i am." Camila says, i nodded my head understanding. The door opened again and this time, it was Shawn. He went to my side and pulled me in for a hug.

"hey, you deserve better. You've done everything to make them stay in your life, its not your fault Andy. We're here." Shawn says kissing my head. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled Camila to join us.

~~

later morning, the four of us were at the airport now. Dylan was confused as to why Camila and Shawn were sleeping in my room. I told him what happened and he got upset. He eventually understood. My phone vibrated in my hands as Dylan was telling me stories when he and Cole were doing the Suite life of Zack and Cody. I opened my phone and saw Shawn's post on instagram.

shawnmendes

Liked by andyrose, dylansprouse, camila_cabello, selenagomez, taylorswift and 422397 others

shawnmendes "whos thats sexy thing i see over there, oh hi shawn" rude Andy, rude but i still love you dork🌹
andyrose oh its that sexy thing and shawn haha💕
dylansprouse i see tall bean and a short bean
camila_cabello i see shawn and a captivating ocean eyes💕
sproseaylan i love this friendship
raverystan can i get a shawn please
BessonRose i miss Corndy friendship
selenagomez this is so cute see you in 2 days ❤
andyrose @selenagomez see you Sel! 💕
imzachherron 💕
raverystan @imzachherron boi you're lost or something?
View all 44238 comments

My breath hitched when i saw Zach's comment on Shawn's post. I looked at Shawn and he had the same expression as me. I looked at Dylan and he just stood behind me, his face held worry.

"hey, you okay?" i ask holding his hand. he looked at me smiling.

"yeah, I'm just worried what you would feel about me asking to be your boyfriend." he asks, i looked at him, frozen in my spot. Camila and Shawn were smiling big at me. They were nodding their heads, eagerly.

"yes? I would be very happy" i said smiling. My tears falling down my face. He smiled, a blush could be seen on his face. His green eyes shining brightly. He pulled me in for a kiss and his lips felt warm, soft and passionate. Something i haven't felt from Jack lately.

He's different. A good different.