52

My V is for Vendetta
Thought that I'd feel better
But now I got a bellyache
-BillieEilish
~~

I'm sitting far away from the others, in the living room of the suite. After what happened yesterday at the elevator, Jack wouldn't stop bugging me.

At night, whenever i walk out of the hotel to see the beach, he would follow me and apologize. He would follow me in the kitchen, if i go out of my room balcony, he would get out of the Living room balcony.

Last night, i almost told Dylan what happened. Im sure he will get mad at what i did. I basically cheated on him. And tomorrow he's going to be here. i was deep in my thoughts when someone tapped my shoulder.

"are you okay kid?" Logan says, i looked up at him and he had a worried expression. I nodded my head sighing.

"i just miss Dylan." i said checking my phone for a message. I got one from Camila. I felt Logan leave when i heard footsteps fading from behind me. I looked around to check if someone is behind me, when i saw that no one is there, i opened the message.

cabeeyobaby💃
Please tell me you're joking? you need to tell Dylan before he finds out from other people, im sure he'll understand.

andybabes👯
Camz i honestly want to tell him right now but i dont know how, I'm scared of what he'll say. What if he'll hate me? I can honestly see whats going to happen Camz.

cabeeyobaby💃
Hey chill out, everything is going to be fine. He'll get mad, obviously but we both know he's not that kind of person to hate someone. Andy, just tell him when he gets there tomorrow before anyone could tell him and not you.

I turned my phone off and let out a sigh. I rubbed my face with my hands and groaned.

"tell Dylan what? He's coming here tomorrow?" i heard someone say, i jumped up, startled. I turn behind me and saw Daniel, his eyebrows furrowed in curiosity.

"oh uh, yeah Dani. He's coming here tomorrow." i said fiddling with the hem on my shirt. he looked at me, squinting his eyes.

"did something happen? is everything okay?" he asks, concerned. I looked at him in the eye, sincerity can be seen in them.

I've never really opened up to him before. I've only opened up to Corbyn. Just him when i was going through the whole cheating thing. I still don't know if i can trust the other guys.

"yeah, um.. everything is fine. I'm going back to my room." i said walking to my room. I bumped on to Corbyn on the way and he gave a look that says "i know what happened". I pulled him to my room with me and locked the door. I started pacing back and forth, stressing about tomorrow.

"Andy, chill." Corbyn says while sitting on my bed. I stopped pacing, staring at the floor. I didn't realize that i have tears falling down on the feet.

"Corbyn, i don't know how to tell Dylan. He'll definitely hate me Corbs. He's going to  leave me" i cried, not moving an inch. I just stood there, balling my eyes out. I felt Corbyn pull me in a comforting hug, his chin on top of my head.

"hey, he will not hate you. he won't leave you, you just have to tell him what happened, tomorrow." Corbyn says, his hand patting my back, gently.

"Corbyn, we don't know that. he's totally going to break up with me. I'm such an idiot, why didn't i stop Jack. I should've avoided him in the first place. I'm such an idiot." i said, hitting my head with my hands. Corbyn pulled my hand away and let me sit on my bed.

"listen, from what I've heard about Dylan, he seems nice and he sounds like he loves you to pieces. Andy, you don't have to waorry about everything. If he really does love you, he wouldn't let you go just because of a stupid kiss. I mean, yeah he will get mad, but not to the point where he would break things off with you." Corbyn says, i looked up at him, my eyes brimming with tears. He crouched down infront of me and sighed.

"Andy, he wouldn't give you up just because of a stupid mistake. It wasn't your fault either. I'm sure he'll understand, okay?" he says looking at me in my eyes. I nodded my head, wiping the tears that have fallen down on my cheeks.

"come on, let's go out. We can bring Zach, just the 3 of us" he says while ruffling my hair. I nodded my head and pushed him out of my room to change. (outfit above)

when i was done, i went out of my room seeing everyone watching a movie in the living room. Jack and Aspen all cuddled up on the couch.

"where are you going?" Logan asks, Jack looked at me, his eyes glued at me. Corbyn and Zach stood up from the couch.

"we're going out. You know ZorbynDy moment." Corbyn says, Zach and I nodded our heads, agreeing. Zach smiled widely, wrapping his arms around me like a koala bear.

"Can i please come with you? Lets make it ZorbynDyniel moment! Pleeeasee!?" Daniel whined, his hands clasp together, begging. I looked at Corbyn and Zach, they both looked at me, waiting for my answer. I rolled my eyes and looked at Daniel.

"Fine, you're getting the pizza though." i said crossing my arms on my chest. He immediately stood up and nodded his head eagerly.

"heyyy what about me? Don't leave me heree" Jonah says while pouting. I chuckled at this guy's cuteness and just nodded.

"alright no more! Come on!" i said pulling Zach's wrist and running out of the door.

"guys! Wait up!" the boys shouted  behind us. my phone rang from my pocket and saw Dylan's name on my screen. My heart started skipping a beat, my lips turning up in a huge smile.

"baby! Oh my god! I miss you!" i said when i answered the call. I can hear some loud voices in the background, shouting.

"hi baby! so about tomorrow, i can't cancel the meetings, im sorry baby." he says. My heart dropped from my chest, and i feel like I'm about to cry.

"oh, um, that's okay, i know they're important. I understand baby" i said but deep down in my heart, I'm dissapointed. i was excited for him to be here.

"I'm so sorry baby, i promise, I'll call you, just have fun in there. I have to go now. I love you" he says hanging up. He didn't even let me respond. I guess he's really busy.

"hey, its okay Andy. come on, lets go take your mind off of it" Corbyn says pulling my hand and we started walking out of the hotel.

I guess I'll be stuck with them for the day. Then I'll be stuck with the others for the next days.

I miss Camila. I wish she was here.