21

Let me know if there's something I can do to fix it
Let me know if you ever change, if you ever change, your mind
-Lany
~~

Its been 2 weeks since Gabbie and Jack got back together. In those weeks, everyday was crazy. Chickee went back to New York and Corbyn has been whining about it. Jake also went back to LA since he misses Erika so much. That guy is whipped.

Right now, I'm just in my room, doing some work stuff. Jake managed to give me a new job as a song writer, he introduced me to his friend who works at a company that raise people to stardom.

I'm currently working on a song for a girl named Loren Gray. I don't know who she is though.

"Andy?" i heard a knock on my door, i looked up and saw that it was Gabbie. She's currently staying here until the boys get back on tour which is in a month.

"yes Gabbie?" i ask while typing on my laptop. She came inside and sat on my beanbag across the room.

"i just wanted to thank you for helping me talk to Jack. I haven't really thanked you yet. So thank you Andy" she said, i nodded my head at her and gave her a smile. My heart hurt a bit. She stood up and left.

I closed my laptop and sighed. Why am i regretting everything? Why does it hurt still? I should be happy that i got them back together.

Another knock came on my door. This time it was Corbyn. He's dressed up like he's going somewhere.

"hey, we're going out to store, do you want to come with us?" he asks, i shook my head no. He closed the door and walked closer to me.

"what's wrong?" he asks, this guy really knows me. He knows if something is bothering me.

"im just thinking about everything. Did i do the right thing?" i said, waiting for his answer. He hesitated to answer but then gave in and let out a sigh.

"honestly, i don't know. I also don't know why you did it when clearly, you guys want each other. I'm not making you feel bad but thats what i see. You love each other but you guys aren't doing anything about it." he said, i breathed out a shakey breath and nodded. he patted my shoulder and stood up.

"well, I'll leave you alone with your thoughts, oh and Jack's asleep, Gabbie's coming with us so try to keep quiet." he said winking. I rolled my eyes and stood up.  I took my laptop with me and went to the balcony.

I have my own song lyrics to write sometimes, its too personal for me to give to the company so i kept it on my laptop. I sat on the couch and opened my computer, plugged in my headphones and made a beat to it. I sang it for a while..

Don't you know I'm no good for you
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

Don't you know too much already
I'll only hurt you if you let me
Call me friend but keep me closer (Call me back)
And I'll call you when the party's over

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
And I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that
Yeah I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

But nothing is better sometimes
Once we've both said our goodbyes
Let's just let it go
Let me let you go

Quiet when I'm coming home and I'm on my own
I could lie, and say I like it like that, like it like that

Once i was done, i felt a tear drop on my hands. I quickly wiped my tears away and stood up. When i turned around, Jack was there. He has tears flowing down his cheeks.

He didn't say anything and just walked closer to me. I felt his lips on mine and i let him kiss me. His lips felt so soft and warm, his hand cupped the side of my face. I didn't know what was happening at that moment, all i know is that i missed him, i missed his touch, his lips.

But then i remembered Gabbie, his current girlfriend. The girl who loves him, who will give her all for this guy.

I pushed him away, his face turned to hurt and confusion. I looked at his lips, it was red and a bit swollen from our make out.

"no, this is wrong Jack. I dont want to hurt Gabbie. She's a nice girl. She loves you." i said while taking my things from the couch.

"but andy, can't you see? I love you. I never stopped loving you. Why do you keep doing this? why do you keep pushing me away?" i felt him hold my arm, i faced him and saw tears pouring down his face.

"because i know if i let you come back in, you would hurt me again. I don't know what I'll do if that happens again. Im tired of hurting Jack. I'm tired of being left in alone. My mind is going crazy and i don't know what else to do. I still do love you. A lot. But i just cant hurt people just because of me." i said sobbing. I felt him wrap his arms around me, all i did was cry. Cry in his chest i dont know for how long.

"um.. Andy.." we heard someone say, we looked at the door and saw Gabbie and the boys there. They all have a smile om their faces.

"Gabbie i-i.."

"no, its fine. I know he loves you more. I mean, all i really want is to talk to Jack about everything and we did, thanks to you. Now i know why he's so inlove with you. You have a good heart." Gabbie says holding my hand. She doesn't have any tears. Her appearance looks peaceful. Like all her problems has been lifted.

"Jack, im letting you go, but please, dont hurt her. Dont make the same mistakes. She's a nice girl, her heart so pure. I'm going to kill you if i ever hear people talk about you cheating again." Gabbie said scolding Jack. He nodded his head, smiling gratefully. I looked back at Gabbie she still have that sincerity in her face.

"alright, i need to pack my things, i have a flight to catch in about 2 hours." Gabbie said before walking inside. I run up to her and hugged her.

"can i help you pack?" i said she turned around and hugged me back.

"of course. Come on." she said, on the way to their room, all i could think about is how lucky her next boyfriend would be to have such a kindhearted girl like her.