9

I'm sorry that I let you go, I'm sorry that I cared
I'm sorry that the feeling shows and I just wasn't there
~~

Jack's pov

Its been a week, the tour has ended and we are finally going back home. These past days has been hard, no one is talking and it's awkward. The usual loud wdw isn't the same anymore.

I reached out to them, sat it all out and make up for everything. We eventually got along once again and now, we're on our uber back to our house.

"what are we going to do when we get back home?" Zach asked, biting his nails anxiously.

"okay, first, Jack will check his room if Andy's things are there, if not we go to Jake's house." Corbyn said while texting on his phone.

"what if she's not there?" Daniel said while playing on his phone.

"then we go to Mrs. Rose's hospital." Corbyn answered and dialled someone on his phone.

"who are you calling?" i asked curiously. He held a finger up shutting me up.

"Jake? Yeah is Andy there?.. What do you mean?.." Corbyn said his face scrunching up. He looked at his phone, hanging up.

"what did he say?" i ask, my knees bouncing from my seat.

"Andy's been missing for a week."

"what do you fucking mean missing?" Jonah said almost shouting.

"missing! Gone! Poof!" Corbyn shouted back. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialled Andy's number. It just went to voicemail. I tried once again but now its unavailable.

God what happened to her? where could she be?

Andy's pov

The day when Jake dropped me off to the hospital where my mom is, I went to see Angela. I told her that I'll be away for awhile and ask her to look after mom while im gone. She gave me her number and told me to call her when i need her. I'm grateful for that.

Later that day, i went back to the boy's house and packed my things. Leaving the pictures of the boys, Christina, Jake and Logan, on a box. I left a sticky note on top of it and put it on the coffee table in the living room. I looked around the house one last time, savoring the memories i had with everyone.

Zach's birthday, Daniel's, Jonah's, Corbyn's and Jack's.

Tears started streaming down my face remembering everything i spent with the boys. Those are special to me.

I carried my bags and put it in the trunk of my uber. She drove out of the driveway as the house fade out of my vision.

Right now, i live in one of my parent's beach house in a private beach with less people. The waves of the ocean calming me, giving me melancholy vibes. The large windows illuminating the moonlight.

I went out to the balcony and sat on a beanbag while looking out of the ocean. I take out my phone and first thing that popped up from it was Jack's photo that i saved as my screensaver.

I remember that day when i took this picture of him

I remember that day when i took this picture of him. He made me use it as my screensaver and said

"use it so whenever a guy walks up to you, you would show this my face and say "sorry bro, got a husband already" and then he'll back off"

I laugh at the memory a little and soon felt my tears fall. I released a sigh and looked at the sky. The stars shining down on me.

"help me, im drowning" i whispered to myself and dozed off on the beanbag, under the night sky.

ΔΔ

i woke up the next morning to my phone ringing. I looked at the caller id and it was Christina calling. My mind fought for what i should do whether to answer the call because she's my bestfriend or not.

It has been 2 weeks since i last talked to all of them. 2 weeks of them breaking their promise.

I decided to ignore the call and my phone on the side. The sun has risen and the cold breeze of the wind grazed to my skin.

The ocean looked beautiful while the sun rises slowly.

I wish my parents are here with me at this moment.

My phone rang once again and interrupting my relaxed self.

It was Jack. He has been calling since for a week, sending text messages and voice mails, apologizing.

I ignored the call once again and left my phone at the balcony. I went to the the bedroom and unpacked. I took a shower, got dressed to a sweater and jeans, wore my vans and let my hair down.

Seeing as there's no food in the house, i decided to go to a near store just a corner from this place. I took my wallet and my phone and walked out of the house.

There are people walking on the sand near the property, kids playing with the sand, grown ups fishing on the deck from a mile with their fishing hooks. Some people are on their bikes, some are on their skate boards.

I finally came to a store that sells almost everything. I toom a basket and went to aisle after aisle. Soon enough, my basket is loaded with food. I went to the cashier, a young man, probably my age, stood there waiting for the next customer.

"good morning, welcome to food all for you." he said, cringing at this place's name. He scanned all the items and put it in a bag.

"that would be $30.60." he said, i gave him a 50 and left. With my hands full of bags.

"are you new here?" the guy suddenly said, stopping me from walking out of the store. I turn a little to face him once again and nodded.

"well i hope you'll find this town positively beautiful. It maybe small but its still nice." he said, his blue eyes shining as he talks about his hometown.

"thanks." i said and walked out of the store. I walked back to the house for about 30 minutes, looking around the streets. There were tourists and some locals, swimming at the ocean, some were surfing and some are just sunbathing.

I got back safely at the house and went straight to the kitchen. The house is quiet, only the sound of waves from the sea can be heard.

My phone rang from my pocket, Logan's caller id popped in it and so i immediately pressed decline.

I need to buy a new phone if they keep calling..