41

I wanna dry those tears, kiss those lips
It's all that I've been thinking about
'Cause a light came on when I heard that song
And I want you to sing it again
-JamesArthur
~~

Camila, Shawn and i are at the airport, waiting for Camila's friend who texted last minute to join us in our 2 month vacation. She said i already know this person and that we're really close. Its been 30 minutes and this person still hasn't arrived, so i did what makes be busy and scrolled through my Instagram feed.

I saw the boys' posts, they look like they're enjoying themselves on tour without thinking of any problems. They're finally living their lives without me dragging them down.

I saw Gabbie's post with Christina and a new girl that I haven't met before, they all look happy. I mean, who wouldn't be happy now that I'm out of their minds and life.

They totally erased me from their lives.

I closed my phone and took my drink. Just as i was about to sip on it, a flash came on and found Dylan taking a picture of me.

"you need to delete that" i said glaring at him, he only smiled innocently at me while shaking his head no. I rolled my eyes playfully and pulled him in for a hug. He wrapped his arms around me and lifted me up from the floor a bit.

"you're late dude oh my god i told you to leave your house early" Camila said while they hugged. Shawn bro hugged Dylan and stood beside me.

"I'm sorry Camz my phone failed to wake me up." Dylan says making me laugh a bit. Camila rolled her eyes and we started walking inside the airport.

I felt someone staring at me. My cheeks started blushing when i found that it was Dylan. His smile made my heart warm. He also looked really good.

"your eyes are so beautiful i can barely look at them." Dylan says a small blush creeping up his cheeks. I felt my face get hot so i looked away with a smile on my face.

We went to the security Camila and Shawn got checked first and then Dylan, once he was down, i stood on a floor mat and the security started checking my body. Dylan was waiting just a few meters away, watching the security woman's every move.

I felt her hands go up on my thighs, i looked at Dylan, uncomfortable with the woman's hand going higher and higher by the minute.

"um excuse me, is this really appropriate, your hands are touching her private part 3 times already, and yes i was watching your every move." Dylan says when we locked eyes. The other security pulled the woman away from me and apologized.

"I'm sorry, she's done this many times already, I'll tell our head office, you can go on inside." the othet security said. Dylan glared at the woman who touched me inappropriately and held my hand. He walked us away from the security check and went to where Shawn and Camila were.

"what happened?" Shawn asks, seeing Dylan's upset face.

"Security's a fucking pervert and keep touching Andy to places she shouldn't touch. I got mad, oh my god.." Dylan let out a furious sigh and sat down on one of the seats. I sat down beside him and pulled him in a hug, i felt him calm down in my arms and finally wrapped his arms around me.

"thank you, for stopping that bitch on doing any more shit to me. thank you Dylan" i said getting a smell of his scent. He smelt like peppermint and cigarettes.

"its nothing, i would save you any time. but you would have to come with me for dinner though" he says smoothly. I rolled my eyes when we pulled apart and chuckled.

"smooth Sprouse, smooth. But i would like that offer" i said smiling at him. We locked eyes once again and now i got a chance to see a glimpse of his eye color. Its a beautiful set of green. You could get lost with it.

"your eyes really are beautiful." he said, we got interrupted by someone clearing their throat, we looked away and sat properly.

"so you guys done with all the lovey dovey staring contest and we can go board the jet now?" Camila says with a smirk on her face. Dylan and i nodded our heads and picked up our bagpacks. I felt him hold my hand as we walk to the gate.

Why do i feel warm when he holds my hand? I feel really calm. Its different from when i was with Jack. I feel safe with Dylan.

~~

We finally arrived at our first destination which is Italy. Dylan, being born here and visited the place for so many times already, toured us around and showing us to some non mainstream spots. Shawn and Camila decided that we should split for a bit and now, here i am with Dylan having a lunch date with him.

andyrose

Liked by dylansprouse, camila_cabello, shawnmendes, selenagomez, colesprouse and 663284 others

andyrose  he told me that my eyes are so beautiful he could barely look at them and now here we are.. drinking this fancy ass champagne 💕
camila_cabello aha you're welcome @dylansprouse
shawnmendes i ship this 👌
JandyRavery but my parents..
Rosestan i ship this because @andyrose is happy💕
CamDygoals i shiiipp let it saiiill forever! 💕
Raverystan jack is triggered
colesprouse well hello there you must be the girl my brother has been nonstop talking about for a whole ass year
dylansprouse @colesprouse shut your dick get out of here stop exposing me
andyrose @colesprouse why that was a pleasant surprise but i hope he talked about the good ones
colesprouse ofcourse he keeps telling the fam how beautiful your eyes are and that you're very beautiful and funny and that you write songs and that you love Adam Sandler
dylansprouse @colesprouse ohmygod bro i swear if you don't get out of here I'll tell @lilireinhart your deepest darkest secret
lilireinhart ive been summoned
colesprouse shutting up..
andyrose @lilireinhart hi have they always been like this?
lilireinhart i love your works, you're so pretty, your eyes are like heaven, your voice is amazing, you are amazing and beautiful inside and outside, hi and yes they have❤
dylansprouse @lilireinhart you just made her blush and now she's frozen and crying
andyrose im not crying! There's dusts in my eyes
dylansprouse mhmm.. Yep. 💕
View all 225547 comments

I looked at Dylan, my tears still falling down from what Lili said, he stood up from his seat and went to my side. He wiped my tears away and kissed my forehead.

"everything Lili said are true Andy, never forget that." Dylan said, i wrapped my arms around him and nodded.

"thank you" i said as i felt his arms wrapped around me tighter.

Dylan Sprouse, you are amazing.