18

Once upon a time we had it all
Somewhere down the line we went and lost it
-little mix,cheatcodes

Later that night, we went to a restaurant to eat. We we're so exhausted from yelling while riding some extreme rides, my feet feels like they need to be cut off.

Today was just really amazing. Jake and Christina are with us. Jack is having fun. He's laughing and smiling again.

I sat down on one of the empty tables in the restaurant and rested my head on my arm.

jakepaul

Liked by beautychickee, imzachherron, corbynbesson, erikacostell, jackaverymusic, seaveydaniel, jonahmarais, shanedawson and 558238 others

jakepaul well someone had a fun day missed you sis💕
jackaverymusic me right now
imzachherron ^
seaveydaniel ^^
jonahmarais ^^^
corbynbesson ^^^^
beautychickee ^^^^^
andyrose you guys sick or something? @jakepaul who's that? she ugly af delete it
loganpaul i really thought you're sleeping here. GET TO BED MISS DONT DROOL ON THE TABLE!
andyrose STOP EXPOSING ME
seaveydaniel you really drool while sleeping though
imzachherron bro you're dead rip
View all comments..

I looked up from my phone and found the others sleeping on the table. The boys all have their own positions while sleeping. Christina went to the bathroom while Jake is live on instagram.

"what are you doing?" i asks looking at his phone.

"Andy's here guys! and the boys but we'll let them sleep a bit." Jake said to his phone.

"where are you?" i read aloud. Jake looked at me and i shook my head no.

"sorry can't tell" Jake said and went back to look at his phone.

"how are you Andy?" Jake read and looked at me again. I went beside him and we're now both on the screen.

"well, still broken but trying my best to heal." i said nodding. Jake gave me a side hug and kissed my forehead.

"i wish my brother and i were like that" i read and pushed Jake away jokingly.

"oh we're not really like this. who are you dude? Ew." i snorted and we both laughed. Christina came back just in time as out food came.