46

But real friends don't ask for favors
Say you betray like you supposed to pay 'em
Copped the White House like you supposed to save 'em
Ungrateful, wonder how I Kanye'd 'em, han
-H.E.R
~~

"so we're going to do a different kind of version of this song. Are you guys ready?" Daniel says while setting up the equipments. The crowd cheered as Daniel started the music.

After that one, the boys looked at me, signalling for me to talk.

"okay so, this last one, the boys encouraged me to do it, by myself-.. guys this is weird" i said facing the boys, anxiously.

"no dude you can do it" they said encouraging me. I let out a shaky breath and faced the crowd.

"shit.. Okay as I've said before, this dorks right here wanted me to sing this special song alone. This is You are the reason by Calum Scott. Play it Daniel" i said, Daniel pressed a button on the pad and the song started. The crowd started recording, their phones up in the air.

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I closed my eyes, my heart breaking on every word that come out of my mouth. I closed my eyes, my heart breaking on every word that come out of my mouth.

There goes my hand shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

If I could turn back the clock

I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

I looked at the crowd, my tears falling from my eyes. I can see the crowd crying, singing with me.

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason, oh
(I don't wanna fight no more)
(I don't wanna hurt no more)
(I don't wanna cry no more)
(Come back, I need you to hold me closer now) 
You are the reason, oh
(Just a little closer now) 
(Come a little closer now)
(I need you to hold me tonight)

The boys started harmonizing behind me as i sing every word. My tears started flowing down my face as I'm nearing at the end.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

I look up at the ceiling, finally finishing the song. Letting my tears flow down my eyes. I can hear the crowd cheering. The boys pulled me in a hug as we all cry on stage.

I'm letting you go now Andy.. If that's what you want.

~~

Andy's pov

I was secretly watching the boys' live show on my laptop in my hotel room. We're now in Amsterdam, lounging around cause its raining outside.

"I would like to say something.." Jack says to his microphone, he has tears falling down his face as he speak.

"i just want to say that I'm sorry, Andy doesn't deserve all the hate that she's getting. The boys and i admit that we kinda left her out during her rehab. We're sorry that we never tried to contact her. We're sorry that this is happening to all of us. We are at fault in this feud and we just want to let the hate stop. We love Andy very much and we don't want her to think that its her fault. So please, just leave her alone." Jack says, the boys agreed on what Jack says and the spoke, one by one.

"we love Andy and even though we're not in good terms, we're still going to supoort what she wants and what she loves. So stop hating on her. No, actually just stop hating on everyone. Why can't we just have peace and just support those we idolize" Corbyn said, his eyes were red and fresh from tears. I closed my laptop and went on my Instagram.

andyrose

Liked by beautychickee, troyesivan, lanadelrey, camila_cabello, thehalocline, shawnmendes, dylansprouse, whydontwe and 445828 others

andyrose still not on good terms but im still proud of you guys @whydontwe 👏👌
raverystan i just want to say that i love you💕
sproseaylan i love you Andy you're such an amazing person
jandyravery please get back together, even just as friends😔
wdwRose i miss the cocobean fam 💕
imzachherron love you Rose we miss you💕
seaveydaniel im sorry i love you Ands💕
corbynbesson miss you sis 💕
View all comments

I sighed knowing what I did would lead me on forgiving the boys. Why am always like this? Why do I easily forgive those people who did me wrong? What is wrong with me?

My confused self made me walk to where Dylan is, and that is in his room. He was typing on his laptop, probably working since he owns a winery, or is it a brewery?

He looked up from his laptop, seeing my tear filled eyes, he put his computer away and reached his hand out for me to take. I walked towards him and just let my body fall in his arms. He started playing with my hair while whispering comforting words.

"hey, baby its gonna be alright." he says, kissing my forehead. I let out a soft sob, my face burried on his chest.

"I'm just really confused. i forgive people easily and when i do, i end up being like this. what is wrong with me?" i said through my crying mess. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and looked at me in the eyes.

"baby, that just means you have a kind heart. you don't carry anger for so long and you just forgive those people you love. And that isn't a bad thing. That's also what i love most about you." he said kissing my cheeks. I looked at his green eyes, my heart melting whenever i see them shine with love and gentleness.

"i love you too" i said pulling him for a kiss.

For the rest of the day, Dylan let me sleep in his room, while he type away on his computer. We talk some silly things when he takes a break and I've never felt this happy before.

Maybe i did choose the right person..