8

And I'm still shaking and crawling back again
And all my brothers and all my sisters are gone
~~

Jack's pov

back to when they left the hospital

We went back to the hotel so Andy could rest. The whole time all i wanted was to be beside her while the doctor tells her what they found out. But i couldn't. Logan wouldn't even let me touch her.

I saw the look in her eyes. She was scared and hurt. the moment when we took her to the emergency room, i felt as if my whole world crashed on me. her body was cold and she was unconscious. I didn't know what was happening anymore.

All of us went back to the hotel but i already know what is going to happen. Seeing Logan glaring daggers my way gave me an idea already.

"I'm taking Andy back with us." Logan spoke, breaking the silence that has been lingering for an hour. All of us raised our head to his direction.

"no you can't do that." Zach said, his voice a bit hoarse from all the crying. His eyes all swollen.

"yes i can. Jake and i are the only family she's left." Logan said standing from his seat.

"no logan. You might be her cousin but you can't make decisions for her. She needs us and so do we." Daniel said angrily, pointing his fingers on Logan.

"she needs her family more than you boys who will just hurt her even more. You're all touring. She needs someone who will be there for her whenever and that's Jake and I. Besides, she'll only get hurt more because of a certain guy here who made a promise but broke it!" Logan said raising his voice in anger. His head turned to my direction as he said those last words.

"what is he talking about jack?" gabbie asked who's sitting beside me. I didn't look at her. I just hung my head on my hands.

"didn't lover boy tell you? Oh right, he didn't because it wouldn't matter telling everyone in the world that he's in a relationship for 2 years with a problematic girl who's been through alot her whole life." Logan shouted, by now, my tears came streaming down my face.

"is it true Jack?" gabbie asked softly her hand leaving my arm when i didn't answer. She stood up from the couch and left.

"I'm taking Andy out of the hospital after her surgery. I don't want all of you contacting her ever again. Especially you Jack."

"Logan, don't you think this would break her even more? She would think this is all her fault. Don't make a decision just like that" Corbyn said, sitting on the other side of the couch. A look of disbelief on his face.

"i made up my mind. If she tries to call you, never answer. It'll be easy for her to forget all of you." Logan said and left the room. Everyone went silent. Zach stood up and ran in his room, slamming the door.

"what do we do now? we can't just stop talking to her. We are all she have." Christina said looking at all of us. Corbyn let out a deep sigh and rubbed his face.

"lets wait for about a week. We get to go back next week after the tour. I know Andy will choose to stay with Jake. He's different from Logan. They're more closer than that buff dude.

"but what if she wont be there?" Jonah said looking stressed than ever.

"then we have no choice." Corbyn said, stood up and left.

"im sorry. Im such an idiot. Im so sorry." my mouth let out sobs. My tears falling uncontrollably down my cheeks.

"but why did you do it jack? we all both know what's going through Andy. the last thing she need is you leaving her. being cold towards her never helped either." Jonah said sadly.

"i dont know. I don't really know.." i said and looked at them.

"do you even still love Andy? because if you don't then you could've just told her." Christina said, her tone changing to a dissapointed one.

"i do, i just.. I don't know what's going through my mind. Everytime I'm with Gabbie i think of Andy. The guilt is eating me alive. Every damn time i feel myself wallow in guilt. I've always wanted to tell her that I messed up. But when i see Andy right infront of me, i see her eyes with sadness, she's stressing and her mom being in coma for 3 years is depressing her. I don't know how to tell her that I've been cheating on her. I just couldn't hurt her even more" i said and wiped my tears but I couldn't stop them from falling.

"but you just did.. You should've stopped a long time ago. Maybe that time you still have control of everything." Daniel said patting my back.

"Im so sorry." i said, my voice let out softly and cried on my hands.

"we'll fix this. we'll find Andy. But you need to talk to Gabbie. Do you still want to be with her? You hurt another girl Jack." Christina said crouching infront of me, her hand cupping my cheek like a sister would.

"no. I want to be with Andy. I want to be in her arms and just cuddle with her. I want to do all of the things we did just like old times. I miss her so fucking much." i cried once again thinking of all the things we did together.

We would go to her favorite pastry shop and buy a whole piece of her favorite cake. We would go to my favorite music store and try out vinyls. We would go to the beach at midnight just so we could watch the stars above us.

I miss her so damn much. I miss my Andy. I miss my best friend. She's my whole world and i regretted everything that i did.

I just want her back in my arms..