15

I'm reminded of the fool I was
~~

the next morning, after the show of Jake's band, the boys and i went to the beach. Daniel suggested since we're bored to death. Luckily it was my day off today. I won't have a problem stressing ove Dan who keeps yelling inside the store.

I was wearing a two piece bathing suit with a denim shorts, a tshirt over it and a black suede sandals.

the boys were swimming in the water, pushing each other and splashing in it. I took my clothes off, feeling the breeze hit my body.

I hear a click beside me and when i turned around, it was Jack who took the picture using his phone.

"hey don't post that." i warned, a smile creeping up my mouth. he looked up at me and just smiled innocently.

Moments later, i got a notification on my phone.

jackaverymusic

Liked by corbynbesson, andyrose,  imzachherron, jonahmarais, seaveydaniel and 244863 othersjackaverymusic  that view

jackaverymusic  that view. oh and hi @andyrose 💕
tagged: andyrose

imzachherron you weren't suppose to tag her bro
corbynbesson we're doomed
jonahmarais andy you're so amazingg!
seaveydaniel he didn't put where we are so we're safe
andyrose told you not to post this 😩
Fan48 im jealous Andy's pretty!
Fan02 you're so pretty!
Fan486 wait! Are you guys dating??!!
View all comments..

I looked back at Jack and sat beside him.

"you know, you look absolutely stunning." he said looking at me. my heart skipped a beat at his compliment and i felt my cheeks get hot.

"thank you. how are you feeling?" i ask, glancing at his wrist. his cuts are healing already and i felt myself relax.

"good. I did enjoy your friend's show last night. Especially when you sang." he said and went quiet for a moment.