29

Baby please don't go
If I wake up tomorrow, will you still be here
-MikePosner
~~

I sat on the chair on the dinner table, my hands on my face trying to ease my aching head.

"boys sit down and then talk. I need to wake up in 2 hours." i said checking my wrist watch. They all took seats infront of me.

"Andy, Jack has something to tell you." Corbyn says, shooting Jack a look. Jack glared at him and then looked at me.

"um, well, the whole Aspen thing is a lie. Well technically its just publicity so she could get into a modelling career." Jack says looking down on his hands. I looked at the other 4 for confirmation, my eyebrows furrowed in confusion. They nodded their heads quickly.

"well why didn't you just tell me in the first place?" i said raising my hand in disappointment.

"we were going to tell you but David had the "best idea" to not tell you because "you would ruin the plan"". Jonah said air quoting the words and rolling his head. I pinch the bridge of my nose and sighed.

"well that doesn't fix the fact that you guys never called me about what was happening. You guys ignored me for 3 days and then I found out about the girl while i was on an uber ride to your house and finding that same girl in it with Jack's fucking clothes on her. Didn't you guys think that, oh i dont know, it would fucking hurt my feelings?" i said calmly and looking at them. They all flinched when i stood up and went to the fridge to get some ice. I filled the ice pack with it and went back to the chair with the pack on my head.

"were really sorry Andy. We know it would hurt you when David told us to not tell you the first day he planned it. Even Christina got mad at me and she's still ignoring me. Please forgive us." Corbyn said, tears were brimming his eyes.

"what's her condition for her to forgive you?" i asks rubbing my head and looking at Corbyn.

"for you to forgive us. If you truly forgive us then she'll talk to me again." Corbyn sighed and rubbed his face.

"so this is why you're all doing this? Damn i really thought you're all apologizing" i said about to stand but Zach stopped me by sreeching.

"nooo! We're really apolozing, aside from Christina and Corbyn's issues, we're here for you to forgive us. And we really miss you. Please forgive us, its just not the same without you." Zach said with tears falling down his face. I sighed and looked at them, i crossed my arms on my chest, balancing the ice pack on my head.

"sure, but i have conditions." i said, they all looked up at me and waited for what i would say.

"first, i want you all to stop crying, no more tears. Second, no more lying, just tell me straight away, third, Corbyn, call Christina and make up oh please marry each other cause Corbina all the way" he chuckled while blushing, the others just smirked.

"Fourth, you guys should stop fucking drinking. Or you could drink but dude if you feel like you're tipsy just stop" i said looking at all of them especially Jack. I glared at him and he hung his head low.

"Fifth, apologize to your fans, they fucking got worried, they had to see you guys like that back there. You guys are so dumb sometimes I'm telling you."