48

I don't owe you anything
But you're too much fun to let it rain
-FINNEAS
~~

Two days after i met Logan, we were all over internet and news. The fans started getting crazy once again. The good crazy though. Jake called me and we started meeting again with Logan.

Logan started to feel better, he started ignoring the hate and he apologized on his vlog. With my influence of course.

Today, i decided to visit Dylan at his work. I called him earlier today, telling him that I'll be dropping off before leaving tomorrow and he excitedly agreed. I miss him crazy and its only been 2 days. I already took a shower and right now I'm picking out my clothes.

After that, i picked up my car keys and bag and went out to my car

After that, i picked up my car keys and bag and went out to my car. I turned on the radio and 6 figures is on, i drove out of my garage and to the highway. I sang along to the catchy song of Justin. I dont even know why he did this song. But anyway, i like it.

My phone rang from my cup holder and saw it was Jake Paul. I answered it, putting it on loud speaker.

"oh god why are you listening to that?" Jake says and i can hear him laughing on the other line.

"Dude its catchy leave me alonee" i said whining a bit. I heard some laughter on the line.

"shut up Jake! My song is a bop!" i heard Justin on the other line shouting.

"six figures i was only four! Six figures i was only four! So much money i can't see the floor!" i belted out, dancing a bit. Jake's laughter echoed on the other line as i keep singing. I heard Logan screeching on the phone. His booming voice now on the line.

"turn it off! You'll get the Justin virus!!" Logan says, i stopped on the red light and started laughing my ass out. There's tears forming on my eyes.

"STOP WHAT THE FUCK YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO KILL ME!" i laugh-shouted. The car behind me started honking so i started driving again.

"oh my god, Andy, we will do all we can to erase your memory from that song-.."

"SIXCFIGURESI WAS ONLY NINE! HOLY FUCK WHAT COMES AFTER FIVE!!" Erika sang-shouted. My stomach felt like all air was being sucked in from all the laughing. I can hear Jake dying on the other line.

"okay okay, im done. Guys, stop now. I'm almost at Dylan's company so bye see you tomorrow dorks!" i said, still hearing them laugh on the other line. I guess forgiving them is the right choice.

"Byee! Tell Dylan we said hi!" Logan says, they met Dylan yesterday when he and I went out on a date. He surprised me with flowers when he said he can't come cause they have another meeting, then we went to the beach and have picnic. We bumped into Logan, Jake and Erika after that while we were ordering from Starbucks. And they all hit it off. Now they're like brothers.

I parked my car beside Dylan's car. I immediately hopped out, my bag over my shoulder and my phone in my hand. Dylan's employees knows me already and they're really friendly.

"hello Ms. Rose, how was your day?" one of the company's security says while letting me in. I smiled at him and nodded my head a bit.

"oh my day has been great. how are you? Is Dylan inside?" i said standing beside him, letting the customers in.

"yes ma'am, he's inside his office." the guy said. I thanked him and walked to where Dylan is, greeting a few of the workers with a smile. When i got to Dylan's office door, i fixed my hair before opening it, seeing Dylan on his chair, a girl hovering on top of him.

My body froze, shocked on what I'm seeing. I've seen this girl before and i knew she likes Dylan. She's one of Victoria's Secret model. Barbara Palvin. I felt my eyes sting a bit, my tears pouring slowly down my face.

Dylan pushed Barbara off of him, his eyes widening when he saw me. His hair a mess and his lips red with lipstick. His white shirt unbuttoned a little.

"Andy.. I.. Its not what it looks like.." Dylan stammered. My knees felt weak, my heart hurt so much. He knows i was coming here. He knows I'm here for him.

"Dylan, I-.." i tried to get some words out of my mouth, but nothing came out because of my tears. I ran out of the room, ignoring Dylan's calls. His employees looking at us confused. I felt an arm pull me back, Dylan's voice ringing to my ears.

"Andy, please let me explain." he says, i looked up at him, his tears pouring out of his eyes.

"im sorry im not good enough Dylan. I'm sorry, if you just told me you want someone who's skinny and more prettier, i would've done something to myself. How long have you been cheating on me? You know i can't take things like this. You know how i am. You know how i feel." i said while sobbing. I covered my face with my hands, muffling out my voice. I don't like it when people are watching me like this.

"Sean, please lead the customers out. We're close for today." i heard Dylan say. He pulled my hands out of my face, wrapping me in a hug.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have let her in my office. She's a business partner and i thought she has an important file for me to sign. I'm sorry baby. I promise, i didn't kiss her back. I'm not cheating on you. She just kissed me and it only happened today. I would never hurt you baby. I love you" he says kissing my forehead. I wiped my tears away, looking at him. He was just as messy as i am. Barbara came out of his office, her head hung low.

"get out of my boyfriend's office if you don't want me to throw you out myself." i said, my voice deep in anger. I can feel Dylan chuckling softly behind me. His chest vibrating on my back. He kisses my cheeks and pulled me in his office.

"you can let the customers in again. Just knock when you need something." Dylan says outside the door. I sat down on the couch and rested my head on the armrest. Dylan sat beside me and pulled me to his lap.

"I'm sorry baby." he says pouting. I looked at him, my face not showing any emotion. I just looked at him.

"please don't be like Jack. I've had enough heartaches, i don't want anymore." i said sighing. He brushes off a strand of hair out of my face and pecked my lips gently.

"i won't. I promise. I won't hurt you. I love you too much to hurt a beautiful woman like you. I wont let anyone ruin our plans." he says looking at me with his beautiful green eyes. I took a picture of him and kissed his lips.

The whole day, we stayed in his office lounging around, talking about what happened to our days, and what happened at the car. We're just laughing and a whole lot of cuddling.

Its just a great day.