35

I never got it right
Playing and re-playing old conversations
Overthinking every word and I hate it
'Cause it's not me
-SelenaGomez
~~

The next day, the guys texted me that David's coming to their house today. I dont have anything to do so i here i am, walking to their house with my laptop in my hands. I got a new client named Selena Gomez.

Yes, Jack's crush. Selena Gomez.

She's also my crush so.. Anyways, she contacted me through Instagram and told me that she would like to write a song about unrequited love that keeps coming back.

I'm wearing sweats today and a baggy shirt cause its supposed to be my lazy day but the boys had a different mind and called me at 6 am in the morning while panicking the shit out of them.

I reached their gate and it was fucking locked. Oh, David saw how bad the house looked so he bought a new one thats like close to Shawn's, only a block away.

I pressed the doorbell the one that looked like Jake's doorbell. Its fucking exaggerated like what the fuck?

"hello?" i heard Daniel's voice through the little speaker.

"open the gate giraffe" i said and heard the sound of the gate open. I got inside and walked another trail of street. Damn these grand houses.

Honestly, i haven't seen the boys' new house yet so, i hope it doesn't disappoint me.

I could finally see the house, it has big windows like everyone could see the inside, and yeah i could see Jack and Zach hitting each other with pillows already. The garage is fucking huge like what the hell.

I looked around and saw the view, it was amazing. I could see everything just from up here. I could even see the Hollywood sign.

"ANDY!!" I heard a muffled voice from somewhere, i look around but no one is there. So i looked up and found Zach, his face mushed on the window while waving.

"Dude, did you even washed the windows?" i said shaking my head and opening the front door. Daniel and Jonah were sat in these big couches in the  middle of the room. There's like big flat screen tvs. The pool area looks sick.

"yo, you guys are chillin while i walked from Shawn's to here. Why didn't you guys pick me up?" i said flopping on the couch beside Jonah.

"i told you guys to pick her up! You never listen to me!" Corbyn says while marching towards us. He sat on the other couch watched the movie that was on.

"that was Jack's job!" Daniel said loud enough for the boy to hear. Jack and Zach came running down the stairs.

"nobody even told me you were coming" Jack says, taking the  seat beside me. I scooted away a bit from him and opened my laptop.

"so, you're writing another song. For who this time?" Jonah says while peeking on my laptop.

"Selena Gomez.. Holy shit! Selena Gomez??" Jonah says, his eyes widening. I felt Jack shift beside me and took my laptop.

"oh my god, you gotta bring me with you when you meet her pleaseee" Jack says while giving me a puppy dog eyes. I raise an eyebrow at him and smirked.