50

You remind me of a time when things weren't so complicated

All I need is to see your face  

-ArianaGrande

~~

we're all in the plane, another hour before we land in Malibu. I was sitting by the window with Zach beside me, sleeping on my shoulder. He wouldn't stop crying before we even hop inside the plane.

I introduced them to Dylan, he looked like he's worried. Not for the boys, but for me. He knows I'm beating myself up because i forgive people easily. Just like now. I forgave the boys that easily.

My eyes caught a glimpse of Jack. His head resting on Aspen's head, they're both sleeping peacefully. I felt my heart sting, i looked away and felt myself beginning to cry.

I shouldn't feel this way. I have Dylan. I'm happy with him. But, why does Jack still have this affect on me? I shouldn't feel this way. This is wrong.

~~

We finally landed in Malibu and we're currently waiting for our bags. I turned my phone on and got a bunch of tags and notifications on instagram. I closed it all and went dialled Shawns number. It rang for 5 seconds til he answered.

"hey whats up? You're still alive right?" he says jokingly. I chuckled but then stopped.

"the boys are with us." i said checking around if I'm alone. Luckily the others are getting some food in Starbucks just infront of the baggage claim.

"you're joking. Please tell me you're joking. Because if you're not, you should fly back here and we can just watch a movie or something." he says, i can feel he's pacing back and forth. I let out a sigh and saw my bag coming from the portal thingy.

"I'm not joking Shawn. Also, um.. Aspen's here.. and Jack." i said, and sighed shakily. I took my suitcase off of the rotating thing and pulled the handle up and walked.

"i thought you said its just Logan and Jake coming? Does Dylan know?" he asks i walked to the restroom section and just stood by the corner.

"yes Dylan knows, we're both surprised when we saw them with these 2 idiots. I don't know what to do Shawn i want to go back, i don't think I can do this. I'm going to hang out with the people who made me feel like a trash that will throw away when they're done with." i said feeling like my anxiety is coming back. I can feel my hands are cold and my heart is beating crazy.

"listen, if you still feel like you're uncomfortable, just fly back here anytime, I'll tell Dylan about it and he'll pick you up at the airport. Just text me when it is, okay?" Shawn said trying to comfort me but it did not do anything.

"but what if i feel uncomfortable right now? Can i fly back and you pick me up?" i said steadying my breathing. My teeth biting my nails.

"Andy, im going to take that seriously. Are you really?" Shawn says, i let out a frustated sigh, rubbingmy face with my other hand.

"I'm not sure. I'm anxious help me." i said starting to have a panic attack.

"okay, listen, calm down. Andy, what do you see around you?" Shawn says, i looked around and saw a dog on the corner with a police officer.