34

But I tore down my walls
And opened my doors
And made room for one
So baby I’m yours
-AlesiaCara
~~

I was in my new room, resting a bit before going to the why don't we boys' house this evening. I never really got any sleep on the plane cause of the bitches loudly talking. I honestly get grumpy when i dont have any sleep, i mean literally.

My phone lit up indicating that i have a facetime call. I took it from the bedside table and saw it was Jonah and Corbyn on the screen. The background was dark.

"okay, is it really dark in there or you guys gut cut off of electricity?" i said squinting my eyes.

"hey get us out! Oh my god DANIEL GET US THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!!" Corbyn shouted, banging on the door. I can hear some laughing in the background and then a loud thud outside.

"Jonah, what the fuck is happening in there?" i ask, i stood up ready to leave even though im only on my baggy shirt and underwear.

"Corbyn and I got locked in the pantry by those two blues and Jack and Daniel are in the pool naked. Zach is locked in the bathroom and they're inviting people over without our permission." Jonah says, i can still hear Corbyn banging on the door. I can tell he's getting pissed already.

"alright I'll be right there with Shawn, I'll call Jake too." i said putting my slip ons and running out of my room.

"SHAWN WE GOTTA GO TO THE BOYS, THEY'RE STUCK IN THE PANTRY AND JACK AND DANIEL ARE NAKED IN THE POOL, ZACH'S LOCKED INSIDE THE BATHROOM AND THEY NEED FUCKING HELP!" I yelled running ouy of my room and to Shawn's room, he looked like he just got out of the shower because of his dripping hair. I dialled Jake's number and he immediately picked up.

"JAKE OH THANK GOD, GO TO THE BOYS' HOUSE LIKE RIGHT NOW, THERE ARE TWO GIRLS THERE WHO INVITED PEOPLE WITHOUT THE BOYS PERMISSION, DANIEL AND JACK ARE STUCK IN THE POOL NAKED, JAKE NAKED ITS IN THE OF OCTOBER JAKE THEY'LL FREEZE!" I said, i can hear him panting and shouting in the background for the Team 10. I heard Logan from the background panicking.

"what the fuck is going on Jake? Did something happen to Andy?" i heard as Shawn and i hopped inside his car. They're 4 blocks away from us and its fucking freezing outside.

"no bro its the boys, they need help like right now. Hurry up!" jake says, i hung up the phone, anxiously. Jack and Daniel could be freezing right now. We reached their house, different cars are on the curb and loud music is blasting from inside.

I ran inside, Shawn following closely behind me. When we got inside, the lights were off, people were dancing everywhere, and some were making out on the couch. I saw some of the boys' clothes on the ground, some were on girl's. They're wearing the boys' clothes without their permission!

I found the stereo and pulled the plug off. They all turned to me and gasp.

"ALL OF YOU MOTHER FUCKER OUT OF THE HOUSE OR I'LL CALL THE FUCKING POLICE! oh wait, they're here already, nevermind." i said, a bunch of popos came inside, their guns pointed everywhere. Jake and Logan came inside with the Team 10.

"get Jonah and Corbyn out of the pantry, you guys find some blankets and take Jack and Daniel out of the pool. I'll find Zach." i said before i ran, i looked at Jake.