53

You rescued me
And called up these words in threes
And you know I can’t forget it
-EdSheeran
~~

hollywodscoop

442889 likes

442889 likes

hollywoodscoop Seems like AYLAN is no more! Spotted: Dylan Sprouse and Barbara Palvin out amd about last night outside the bar, our sources said that Andy Rose, 21, is on a vacation in Malibu with some friends while Dylan has been seen with the Victoria's Secret Model multiple times. Has Sprouse been cheating on the Song writer and an upcoming singer with Barbara?

AveryRose lies! we all know they're strong and still together
Jaspenship ah Karma is now doing it's job
RosieRose oh my god please tell me this isn't true
sproseaylan cant you guys get a better job than ruining people's relationships? You ruined JELENA before and look where Selena is now!
CocoBeanfam this is trash! Stop making other people's lives miserable! Aylan is still together and happy!
View all comments

I stared on my laptop screen, trying to not break down. This was posted last night, the same night and date Dylan called me. He was with that bitch all along.

"its not true.." i mumbled to myself. I was at the beach with the boys, sitting on the blanket that we set up. I was typing away, writing songs when i got some notifications from Instagram. When i opened it, this was where i landed. A photo of Dylan and Barbara.

"hey Rosie! Aren't you going to swim?" Zach says, walking towards me, his shorts dripping with salty water and his hair damp.

"um, I'm gonna go walk, i need some time alone. I'll be back soon." i said standing up, leaving my laptop on the blanket. My tears threatening to fall down my eyes.

"Andy, what's wrong?" Jake says when he came back from a near by shop. I shook my head, my tears falling on its own. I walked away, leaving my things there.

Zach's pov
Andy left upset. I saw her eyes teary and red. She didn't tell me what was wrong, but i hope she's okay. Her laptop was still on and i can see she was writing another song. I read some of the lines

Hands, hands getting cold
Losing feeling's getting old
Was I made from a broken mold?
Hurt, I can't shake
We've made every mistake
Only you know the way that I break

If teardrops could be bottled
There'd be swimming pools filled by models
Told a tight dress is what makes you a whore
If "I love you" was a promise
Would you break it, if you're honest
Tell the mirror what you know she's heard before
I don't wanna be you
I don't wanna be you... anymore