Chapter 11 - England Bound

"Don't forget to get me some Jelly Babies!"  Bailey jumped onto my bed.

It was the night before Shawn and I left for the first show of his Illuminate world tour.  Was I planning on sleeping?  Obviously not.  It had always been my dream to travel the world and now I was about to do it with the person who meant the most to me.

Not to mention that I'd be turning 18 while I'm in Ireland.  I've seen pictures of that country and it's absolutely breathtaking.

Bailey kept on talking, "Since your first stop is Europe, and specifically the O2, I want lots, and I mean millions, of pictures."

"Ma'am yes ma'am."  I exaggerated a salute and giggled. Bailey had begged me to sneak her into my suitcase. I wish I could take her with me, she has always been my wingman and my best friend.

"I solemnly swear that I will bring you back a fantastic souvenir." I raised my hand and did my best impression of Fred and George Weasley.

"Thank you sis." She smiled and hugged me, "Are you absolutely sure you can't stuff me in your suitcase?"

"I'm positive I can't, unfortunately. I know how much you'd love to come. I need you to hold down the fort for me while I'm gone."

"Will do, I'll keep those photographers off your scent! They'll be going round in circles before they even know what hit them."

"You're the best."

"Oh I know," she winked.

My phone began to ring, "Hello?"

"Hey Lil!"

"Hi Shawnie!"

"You excited about tomorrow?"

"Absolutely!  Also kinda nervous."

"That's totally natural.  To be honest I still get nervous."

"But I have more excitement than nerves."

"Good to hear.  So, this is just a wild guess, but are you planning to not sleep tonight?"

"Sleep who? Never heard of her," I laughed.

"Same here. Well I'll let you go, just wanted to check in on ya. See you tomorrow morning!"

"Bye Shawn." I hung up and sighed.

"10 bucks says you're going to kiss him at the airport." Bailey grinned and rubbed her hands together.

"I can guarantee you we won't cause we made an agreement that we wouldn't show romantic interest in each other. So pay up my 10 bucks."

Bailey rolled her eyes and reached into her pocket, "Fine, if you won't date him I will."

Obviously she was joking, but if she was my age, I could see them actually realistically making a good couple.

I took the 10 dollar bill she handed me and stuffed it into the backpack I was packing. "I'll use this money to buy you something extra."

"Okie, you know Lily, you're really the best person ever."

"Oh stop, what did I ever do to deserve you." I blushed and threw my underwear at her which resulted in a scream.

After I finished packing all the things I could possibly need, Bailey helped drag everything downstairs to the front door.  We then collapsed on the sofa in a fit of laughter and smiles.

"I'm going to miss this."  I blinked away a tear that was threatening to slip down my cheek.

"I will too.  But it's only 6 months!  What crazy thing can possibly happen in that time?  I get a boyfriend, you get a boyfriend, you get pregnant?"