Chapter 37 - Operation Seduction

The morning had gone by relatively quickly. All our teachers were excited to have me and Shawn back. I wasn't all that excited, but it's important to stay in school.

Next up, our group had gym class. I met up with Teddy a few minutes before so we could discuss a game plan.

"Okay, so you got your stuff?" Teddy asked me.

"Yep, the lipstick is in my bag and my shorts are... extra short. As you can tell, my shirt is super sheer and I wore my black lace bra."

"Fantastic. You know, if you weren't dating Shawn, I'd totally hit that." He smirked and smacked my butt.

"Thanks... I think." I chuckled, kissing his cheek.

We walked out of the locker room and met up with Shawn. I was wearing a jacket around my waist to slightly cover my baby bump. He eyed me up and down with a dark look in his brown eyes.

"Like what you see?" I smirked.

"Absolutely," Shawn and Teddy answered in unison.

"Hey, keep it in your pants." Shawn raised his hand to silence him.

"Operation seduction is go." I tied my hair back in a ponytail and stuck a wad of cinnamon gum in my mouth.

The three of us strode into the class purposely 5 minutes late so we could draw attention to ourselves. Jack stomped towards us, his brown curls bouncing on top of his head.

"What is the meaning of this tardiness?"

"Sorry," I spoke up, "It was my fault. They had to drive me home to change cause I forgot my clothes."

I saw his eyes travel from my face, all the way down my body and back up again. He licked his lips and raised an eyebrow. "Can I see you in my office after class?"

"Of course," I bit my lip and batted my eyelashes.

I heard a low growl come from his throat. He turned around and called for Faye to follow him. Shawn, Teddy, and I all made a face and got to running laps with the rest of the group.

"I'll bet you $50 he's gonna blow off some steam with her." Teddy panted.

"Shut up, you're gross." Shawn rolled his eyes.

"No I agree with Teddy," I nodded.

We continued to run laps for the next 10 minutes before partnering up and doing sit-ups. Jack and Faye came back not too long after. He had regained his composer and she had two fresh hickeys on her neck.

"You owe me and Teddy $50." I whispered to Shawn.

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Fine. Or I have a better idea. Instead of giving you $50, I can take you to the movies."

"You think I'd be willing to trade money for a movie? Not a chance. I want my moola." I crossed my arms and stuck out my tongue.

Jack blew his whistle, signaling for everyone to stop what they were doing. He walked out to the center of the gym and placed a bag of balls on the ground.

"Dodgeball!"

Shawn and I looked at each other. It wasn't a good idea for me to play, if I got hit in the stomach, I could have a miscarriage. I raised my hand, trying to get Jack's attention.

"Can I use the bathroom?"

"Sure."

I took a hall pass from the wall and walked out. Dodged that bullet. I wheeled through the empty halls while looking for the furthest bathroom on this floor. There was half an hour left of class, so I decided to stop at the principle's office on my way back and make up some excuse for being in there.