Chapter 55 - Drama Magnet

"Thank you Los Angeles! I love you!!" Shawn shouted as he ran off the stage.

I waited for him with a water bottle and a bag of orange slices. He came jogging over to me with a big grin on his face. I handed him the things I was holding and smiled up at him.

"That was an awesome performance. Not surprised though, you always rock them."

"Thank you hun. I love you."

"I love you too Shawn."

We walked side by side over to where the rest of the refreshments were. Since Shawn had another performance here tomorrow, there was no rush to leave. Plus his next few concerts were all in California.

Mike and Zubin came up to us with red Solo cups in their hands. "A toast!"

Shawn and I both took a cup and raised them.

"To a great performance tonight by all my buddies." Shawn cheered.

"Here here!" I concurred and bumped my cup against his and the other guys'.

"So," Mike said after taking a long swig of his drink, "Any name?"

I put a hand on my stomach and chuckled, "No, we're still not even close yet."

He nodded and smiled, "If you ever need help, just call Uncle Mike."

"Hahaha, will do." I saluted him.

After the majority of the fans had cleared out of the arena, I walked out with Teddy. No one really paid any attention to us. We met up with my friends outside.

"Oh my god, thank you again so much for upgrading our tickets!" Morgan hugged me tightly.

"Anything for my friends!!" I hugged her back.

"Let us know when you're all settled in with Noel and we can get this parry started."

"Yes ma'am."

I said goodbye to the girls and walked back towards the direction of backstage with Teddy. I was so thankful that the arena had air conditioning. Outside, it was 85 degrees, even though it was about 11pm. That's lovely California weather for you.

Before we were able to get inside, three people came walking over to us. "Lily! There you are!"

I turned to see my dad, his fiancée, and Faye all standing in front of me. You have got to be kidding me.

"What do you want dad?" I rolled my eyes.

"We came to the concert tonight, it was really good-" He started talking but I interrupted him.

"Just cut to the chase."

"Can you please unblock all of our numbers? We would like to spend some time with you."

I scoffed and looked at the people who would legally have the same last name as me in the near future. It was so obvious they were just putting up with being here. I knew they hated me.

"Um, that's a lie. She," I pointed to Faye's mom, "Thinks I'm not good enough to hang with her daughter. And she," I pointed to Faye, "Absolutely hates me."

"Sweetie, if you just clean up your look, you'd be much more presentable." Faye's mom said.

This lady has the nerve to tell me what?!

"Listen, I don't know who you pretend to be, but I'm pregnant, so cut me a little slack."

I grabbed on to Teddy's arm and pushed him in the direction of the building.