Chapter 29 - Plans

I woke up feeling a warm body next to me. For a minute I was confused on where I was. I rolled over and saw Shawn sleeping peacefully, all snuggled into the blankets. The clock showed 7:48am so I decided to get a fee more hours of shut eye before officially starting the day.

This time when my eyes opened, Shawn was gently nudging me awake. He held a plate that smelled like it held crepes and bacon. I sat up and glanced at the clock again, it read 11:03. I had gotten an extra 3 hours or so of sleep.

Shawn put the tray of delicious food down on the nightstand and helped me to sit up. He put a few extra pillows behind my back and then placed the tray on my lap.

"I don't know if pregnant women can have coffee, so I took the cautious route and got you orange juice instead." He smiled down at me sweetly.

"What did I ever do to deserve you?" I gratefully took the cup from his hand. "Decaf coffee is fine, but it's recommended that no more that 200mL of caffeine be ingested a day."

"Ah I see." He nodded and kissed the top of my head. "Decaf, got it."

I dug into my three crepes and sighed, these were so good. The chocolate was rich and the whipped cream was the fluffiest I'd ever felt.  I practically inhaled all the food.

"When you're done, Teddy wants to pow wow before Vanessa gets here. Faye's on her way to the airport now to pick her up, so we have a little calm before the storm," Shawn sighed.

"Okay, sounds like a plan."  I quickly ate the rest of my food.

When I was finished, I reluctantly slid out of bed and went to find some clothes.  Since I didn't have to hide my bump anymore, I chose to wear a blue tube top with black and white polka-dot pants.

"Can I ask you something?" I was startled from my daydream by Shawn's voice.

"Of course!" I began brushing my hair.

"When you said that the pregnancy rumors were by the fans, why did you lie?"

I stopped brushing and turned to look at him. "Well, I wanted to tell you at the right moment. I didn't want the fans to spoil the surprise."

He nodded, "I see. That makes sense."

I continued to get ready and soon the two of us went hand in hand downstairs to meet Brian and Teddy. Since the four of us had all gone to school together and even had some of the same classes, we were really close friends.

When we had gotten to the table, Teddy and Brian were having a contest to see who could stack the most Cheerios on their nose. By the looks of it, Teddy was winning because Brian kept laughing and knocking all of his off.

"You guys made it!"  Brian motioned for us to sit in the chairs across from him and Teddy.

"I would ask, but I don't really think I want to know how last night was."  Teddy had a grin plastered widely on his face.

"Oh my god Teddy, you're gross."  I wrinkled my nose.  "For your information, last night was really great."

"But not in the way you guys think," Shawn added.

"Wwwwhat do you mean?"  Brian looked confused.

Shawn and I looked at each other and I stood up and turned sideways so they could see my bump.

"I'm gonna be a dad!"

"Oh my god...YOU'RE PREGGERS!!!"  Brian and Teddy exclaimed in unison.

"Yep!"  I sat back down and smiled.

"Well congrats you two!"

"Thanks."

"So, we kinda want to keep this on the down low for a while."  Shawn spoke up, "At least until we have the chance to tell our parents."

"Roger that, man."  Teddy saluted, "How can we help?"

"Well for one, keeping Faye away from the press.  She'd love to spill the tea to the world."  I rolled my eyes.

"Distract Faye, check."

"And we can do other stuff to help keep people's minds off the potential baby surprise," Shawn added.

"Distract the world, check."  I laughed at Teddy, he was such a sweetheart.

The subject of the conversation slowly shifted to dealing with the two girls.

"So about Faye and Vanessa," Brian sighed.

"Right," Teddy rubbed his temples, "Someone put me out of my misery."

"You can cancel your hotel room and come stay with me," Brian patted his shoulder.

"Thanks man."

"Let's just try to get along and hope for the best," Shawn said.

We all agreed that we would be courteous since they were humans too and didn't deserve to be treated poorly.  However, we would avoid them any chance we got.

"They should be here in about 30 to 40 minutes.  We should go somewhere so we don't have to meet them," I put in.

"That's a fantastic idea Lily."  Teddy nodded his head vigorously.

After some discussion, we decided to go sightseeing at various places.  Like get off at a random bus stop and start looking around kinda thing.

I wanted to change before I went so I didn't attract attention.  So I put on an oversized shirt and some denim shorts.  Looking in the mirror, I approved my reflection and ran to meet the guys.

They were waiting by the big water fountain that was in the lobby.  I assumed there would be fans outside, and sure enough, I was right.  Shawn took pictures with about 20 people before he waved goodbye.

"I could get used to that," Teddy wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Oh really?"  I smirked, "All those screaming girls?"

"Abso-tootin'-lutely!"  He grinned, "Who wouldn't want beautiful girls trying to get their attention?  Heck, I wouldn't have to look for a girlfriend anymore!!"

"Ha ha, very funny Teddy."

We headed in the direction of the nearest bus stop, which was about 1/4 miles away.  We hardly met anyone on the street, seeing how it was a Tuesday and all.

When we arrived at the bus stop, we didn't have to wait very long before a bus came.  We chose seats in the very back and I snuggled up next to Shawn while Brian and Teddy were in front of us.

The trip was about 15 minutes before we decided to get off.  The bus pulled into the stop and the four of us got out and thanked the driver.  We had gotten to the outskirts of downtown by the looks of it.

A ton of the shops were in Italian so it was really hard to read anything.  Luckily, we could usually tell the contents of the store by looking in the window.

There was the cutest boutique that had adorable baby clothes and I had to go inside and look.  Shawn came with me and Brian and Teddy went into the store next door which sold little knick-knacks.

I decided to buy a little green sweater that would be perfect for a boy or a girl.  Shawn really liked it too.  My phone suddenly buzzed.  I pulled it from my pocket and saw I had a text.

Thought you could sneak away from me?  Try harder next time.  Be glad Vanessa wants to rest or else we'd follow you guys.  I have plans for you, little missy.

Sometimes Faye gives me the creeps...

A/N:

I hope everyone enjoyed the chapter!  This wasn't how I originally planned for it to go but oh well, I think it turned out good.  See y'all in the next one!  Comment and vote if you want.  Love you guys!!!  XXX