Chapter 21 - Going Home

I woke up to the snickers of Vivian and Mike.  They were standing at the foot of the bed and had wide grins on their faces.

"Good morning you too," Vivian said.

"Hi," I mumbled and curled up even more into Shawn.

"How'd you guys sleep?"  Shawn asked them and pulled the cover up around us.

"To be completely honest, not too amazing."  Mike sighed, "I won't ask about you guys, cause that's the reason we couldn't sleep."

Shawn threw a pillow at him, "Hey, watch it."

"Thanks for the offer, but I don't need to see any of that."  Mike replied sarcastically.

"Oh ha ha very funny."

"You love birds better get up, we have to be at the airport in an hour," Vivian added.

"Crap, why didn't you guys say something sooner?"  I wrapped the sheets around me and rolled out of bed.

Shawn pulled a shirt and some boxers on and scooted out of bed as well. "I guess I can't shower."

"Same though." I chuckled and threw a pillow at him. "Oh, can I wear one of your hoodies? All my clothes are packed."

"Of course babe. But I don't want to wake up one day and have all my hoodies gone." He grinned and tossed me his pink one.

"We'll get out of your hair. Do you want us to take your luggage out of here?" Mike asked us.

"Sure, if you don't mind," we both nodded.

Mike and Vivian rolled our stuff out of the room and closed the door.  After they were gone, Shawn strolled over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I love you Lily."

"I love you more Shawn."

"I love you most."

"I love you times 2 whatever you say."  I giggled and booped his nose.

"Hey no fair."  He pouted until I kissed him softly.

"I cannot, you are a darling."

"Look who's talking!  You are my little angel."

"Angel with a mischievous side," I smirked.

"I wouldn't want it any other way."

We stood there for a little while, staring deeply at each other.  "Okay, we should probably finish getting ready to go before everyone leaves us in Barcelona."  I slipped on his hoodie and dropped the sheet that was around me.

His clothes were obviously too large for me, and the jacket came almost to my mid thigh, enough to completely cover my butt.  "I think I should just go like this."

"Mhmm, and have me fight off every guy who side eyed you, not a chance."

"I would love to see that, Shawn Mendes versus every douchey guy who comes his way." I snickered and pulled on the leggings I was wearing last night.

"At least you have someone who will fight for you."

"You would help any girl who was in need of assistance."

"True," he nodded.

I ran my fingers through my hair and sighed. With a plop, I landed on the bed and waited for Shawn to finish getting ready to go. It wasn't long, before we took one last look at the hotel room and closed the door behind us.

Fingers intertwined and huddled close to each other, we skipped down the hall and to the elevator.  It was a quick ride down to the lobby where everyone was waiting. Geoff strode over to me and Shawn.

"Okay, there are about 500 fans outside. Since we're running late, the police are going to give us an escort. So Shawn, you won't be able to take any pictures this time. And Lily, you're getting your own body guard until we get to the airport."

"Wow, I've never had this kind treatment before!" I was getting excited.

I was introduced to a big burly blonde guy who looked as if he could kill you with one punch.  He ended up being super sweet, which was comforting.

Shawn and I squeezed each other's hand and prepared to face the fans.  This was the first time we would be seen together as a couple outside of a concert setting.  Granted, we became official last night.

Geoff led the way, Shawn followed, I came behind him, and my guard was after me.  When the fans saw us, they started screaming our names.  The press was there too, cameras flashing.

Shawn and I waved to everyone as we hustled behind Geoff.  Our driver had pulled the car around so that we had a straight shot to the door.

All of the crew was already inside when we lunged into the vehicle.  It was about a 20 minute ride to the airport and Shawn and I'd spent half an hour getting ready.  That left 10 minutes to spare.

I started to feel nauseous on the way so Vivian gave me some ginger tablets and a knowing smile.  For a moment, I almost thought she was going to say something.

Once we arrived at the airport, we saw the gigantic crowd that was waiting for us.  Geoff and my bodyguard had me and Shawn wait until the crew had gotten all the luggage off the van before escorting us inside.

When we were spotted, screams erupted from the group, and they started to charge us.  Our guards hustled us along until we got safely through security.

Shawn turned back and waved at the fans who were pressing up against the divider.  Then he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked with me to the terminal.  We were leaving from gate B5.

There was 20 minutes before boarding began, so I bought a venti Java Chip frappuccino from the Starbucks near to where we were sitting.

"Lemme have some," Shawn made grabby hands at my drink.

"Oh fine."  I surrendered my precious purchase to him.

"Yum," he got whipped cream all over his mouth.

I leaned over and kissed him, getting whipped cream on me as well.  "You are too cute Mr. Mendes."

"You are too Miss. Ryder."

"Oh yeah, well you're cuter."

"You're cutest," he grinned.

I snuggled up next to him and sighed, "Why do you always beat me?"

"Because," he continued to drink my frappuccino, "I'm awesome like that."

I glared at him, then laughed. Suddenly, a wave of nausea hit me and I jumped up.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I need to go to the bathroom, be right back."

Running while trying to hold back vomiting all over the ground was hard, I almost didn't make it. Luckily there wasn't a line, so I slammed the door to one of the stalls and threw up the breakfast I'd eaten in the van earlier.

"Now boarding first class in gate B5."

Oh dear, that's us, and I'm in here having bad morning sickness.

I tried to clean up as fast as I could and bolted back to our group. Shawn was waiting for me, "Everything good?"

"Yeah, pee break."

He laced his fingers with mine and we boarded the plane. Was I planning on telling him I'm pregnant? Of course. When? I hadn't the foggiest idea.

A/N:

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!! I've been so busy with school, I'm sorry I haven't updated sooner! Comment and vote if you want. See everyone in the next chapter! Love you guys!!! XXX