Chapter 26 - Rising Suspisions

Someone's screaming alarm woke me up.  "Can someone turn that off??"

"It's yours Lily," Shawn and Vivian mumbled.

Oops...

I groaned and rolled over.  Sure enough, my phone was rudely telling the whole room to get up.  I hit the snooze, but it was too late, I was fully awake.  Luckily it was 9 in the morning.

"Hey Viv, did you still want to go shopping?"

"Mmph, what time is it?"  She asked.

"9:02."

"Nah, we have to be at the airport in a few hours so it's best to just wait."

"Okay," I unlocked my phone. There was about a million notifications on Twitter, Instagram, and iMessage.

I checked Instagram first and the photo I posted last night had almost 500k comments. What could that be about?  I've never have that many on anything I've ever posted.

When I saw what was being said, my phone fell out of my hands, my mouth hung open, and my heart stopped.  About 90% of the comments said something along the lines of "OH MY GOD, IS LILY PREGNANT?????"

"You all good Lily?" Vivian rubbed my arm.

I jumped and shook my head, "What do I do? Look at this."

She took my phone and her eyes got wide, "You haven't said anything?"

"Nope.  And I didn't check the picture before I posted it, I assumed I was still in the clear since all my clothes still fit for the most part."

"Okay, hmm," she looked around the room.  Shawn had fallen back to asleep, his hair lay across his face in the cutest way.

"Do you think I should not say anything?  Or should I deny it?"

"Mmm, you're going to have to tell Shawn soon.  I think for now it's okay to lie, or at least answer vaguely."

"I just don't want Shawn to break up with me!"  I started to cry.

"Hey hey," Vivian hugged me and rubbed my back.  "Only a douche would leave his pregnant girlfriend."

I heard shuffling in the room next door, everyone must be starting to wake up.  Josiah's alarm went off, which woke up Shawn.  I quickly dried my tears and yawned so he would just think I was tired.

"Why is it that some days I feel energized, and others I just want to snuggle in bed all day."  Shawn groaned and rubbed his eyes.

"I feel that on a spiritual level," I nodded.

"Thank you Lily."  I saw him reach for his phone.

"Okay!  Shawn, let's go to the pool before we pack up!"

"Sounds good to me!"

We slipped out of the warm covers in sync.  Since it was April, the weather wasn't horrible, a lot better than our Canadian winter.  Granted, it was December back then.

I had two swim suits and I didn't know which one would show my baby bump less, the pink and purple bikini or the orange one piece.  I decided on the one piece because it was patterned like a bandana which helped to hide the bump better.

Shawn whistled when I came out of the bathroom. He was wearing black swim trunks with a blue stripe down the side. I stuck my tongue out at him and walked over. He eyed me up and down and smirked.

"You look good enough to eat."

I blushed under his gaze, "Save it for later."

"I'll hold you to it." He pulled me close and pressed his lips onto mine.