Chapter 46 - Finally Free

"Okay okay, then I said 'you do not know me at all'," Teddy was explaining his DMs. "Then she said, 'no guy in his right mind would not be attracted to me, you must be gay'. So I replied 'honey, I like girls, you are just a hoe'. Then I blocked her."

We all started cracking up. "Yeah I get quite a few inappropriate messages," Shawn laughed.

"I'm not complaining though, some of these girls are hot!" Teddy popped his knuckles.

"Okay, calm down Tiger," I patted his back.

"Well anyways, I'm going to enjoy this while it lasts. My DMs are always full."

I leaned into Shawn and sighed contentedly. He began tracing little shapes into my thigh and was humming a song I didn't recognize. Brian, he, and I were sleeping over at Teddy's house tonight since we had graduation tomorrow.

I can't wait to be free from this hell hole called school. Granted, college was next, but I wasn't even certain I would go since I already had a job working with Shawn. Plus with a new baby, I don't think I could do it.

"I can't believe I get to go on tour with you guys next month!!" Teddy exclaimed.

"It'll be great! We have a lot of fun," I agreed.

"There's three more weeks until we leave." Shawn added.

"Sweet, I'm getting more excited by the day!"

"Me too."

I nodded in agreement and smiled. "You're gonna like it."

"I sure hope so!" Teddy stood up, "Well on that note, I'm gonna get something to eat. Candy anyone?"

The three of us shook our heads and he shrugged his shoulders. Brian stretched out on the sofa across from the one Shawn and I were on and closed his eyes. My phone rang at that moment.

"What's up?"

"DAD IS HAVING AN AFFAIR!!!"

"You don't say," I pretended to be shocked. Evidently it didn't work.

"Wait, you knew?"

"Yeah, Faye couldn't keep her mouth shut."

"It's with FAYE????"

"Faye's mom."

"Oh, that makes sense."

"Did dad tell you guys?"

"No, I went through his phone cause I was bored. Hold on, I gotta go, I'll talk to you tomorrow." Bailey hung up the phone.

I turned to Shawn and threw my hands up. "One of these days, that child is going to get herself in trouble."

"What happened?"

"She was snooping in my dad's messages."

"Ah, I see," he smirked. "Typical Bailey."

"Okay I'm back!!" Teddy barged in.

The four of us decided to watch a movie. The guys let me choose so I picked Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Before long, Shawn's head had fallen into my lap. He looked so cute when he was sleeping. His dark curls framed his face, making him look like a little baby.

I gently kissed his forehead and he stirred. "No no, stay asleep darling," I whispered.

Our baby started moving around and I could feel her little feet kicking. Thinking back to 9 months ago, I would have never imagined that I would be 6 months pregnant right now.