Chapter 42 - Truth or Dare Round 2

"And yet again I say, mood killer." Teddy groaned, "Why did Liam invite her?"

"Who's Liam?" I asked him.

"My sister's ex," He explained. "They dated back in high school. Their breakup was mutual and we all stayed friends."

"Ah I see."

"But now I don't know how friendly I'm going to be since he's with the devil herself."

"It's okay Teddy. At least she's with him and not Jack." Obviously Teddy released the footage of Mr. Gilinsky and I in his office from a few weeks ago. He got fired and both Faye and I were suspended for two days since we were 'romantically involved with the staff'.

Mr. Johnson didn't believe me when I said I was in it to expose Jack. And Teddy offered up the information about Faye. She was really upset about the whole ordeal and I couldn't care less about it. At least that creep was gone. He was hot, I'l give him that, but so was a bunch of other people in the world.

Liam acknowledged Teddy and led Faye into the next room. Shawn squeezed my hand and handed me a drink. "It's root beer."

I accepted it and leaned against him. We were standing with our host who was greeting the teens as they came inside. So far I'd recognized the majority of the people who were here. They were mostly from school and some from Teddy's work.

Once a good amount of people had arrived, the three of us moved into Teddy's living room. I saw Faye sitting in Liam's lap, laughing at everything he said. Such a kiss up.m

She noticed us walk in and spoke up, "Hey I have an idea. Let's play truth or dare, but with a twist. If you refuse to answer a question, you have to remove an article of clothing."

"I love that idea," Liam squeezed her waist.

"Oh, and no dares are optional." She plastered an evil smile on her face.

"I'm up for it." Teddy nodded, "There are some people I would love to see naked."

"Okay that's gross Dora." She scrunched up her nose.

"I don't want to play," I crossed my arms. Faye had something up her sleeve and I was not in the mood to beat her to a pulp at the moment.

"What, scared of revealing a dirty little secret?"

I pushed my tongue against the side of my mouth and shook my head. "Are you?"

She raised an eyebrow, "Never."

"Fine, I'll play." I rolled my eyes. "Shawn?"

"Sure," he kissed my cheek.

Faye gathered a few more people and then we all sat on Teddy's couches. "I'll start," she said, "Vanessa, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"Who's the last person you've screwed?"

The girl grew red in the face, "I..." Slowly, she removed her jacket. There was something she wanted to keep hidden.

"Shawn," Vanessa turned to him. "T or d?"

"Truth."

"When's the last time you and Lily had sex?"

I didn't expect him to answer, but no one's too old for surprises. He stared at me dead in the eye and responded, "Yesterday."

Faye made a gagging sound while Teddy and Brian clapped and whistled.

"Carissa-"

"Dare! Give me a juicy one."

"Hmm, I dare you to make out with Brian." Everyone and their uncle knew they both were obsessed with each other.