Chapter 31 - Tea with Teddybear

We must have fallen asleep while watching the TV because it was still on when I woke up. Shawn was gone from his spot next to me.  It doesn't seem like it was recently because the bed was cold.

I sighed and looked at the clock, it read 10:56. Well, I guess it was time to get up and moving. I reached for my phone and saw I had a message:

Shawn- I went with the boys to practice.  Come by if you want, I'd love your company xx

I had my day all planned out now.  Slipping out of bed, I went to my suitcase and dug through until I found a purple maxi dress.  Since I was so short, I had to wear heels so it wouldn't drag on the ground.  First world short girl problems.

After I had finished getting ready, I knocked on the boys' door.  Teddy opened it a few minutes later in just his boxers.

"Oh, Lily," he looked self-conscious.  "How can I help you?"

"Do you want to go down to the stadium with me?"  I chuckled.

"Sure, give me 5 minutes.  I'll meet you in the lobby."

I nodded and walked towards the elevator. Once I was downstairs, I grabbed a napkin and wrapped it around a few rolls.  Then, I poured myself a glass of orange juice and waited by the doors.

Teddy was down about 15 minutes later. He had quiffed his blonde locks and threw on a Pink Floyd shirt and some camo skinny jeans.

"Took you long enough!" I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, I had to perfect my hair."

"Oh my god.  Let's go."  I grabbed his hand and we walked outside.

There were about 10 fans waiting outside who asked for a picture. I happily agreed while Teddy waited for me. Once I had finished, we walked down to the bus stop.  It came within a few minutes and we were at the arena in 25 minutes.

"So Lily," Teddy motioned to my belly, "When did this happen?"

"November."

"Wait... birthday sex?  Wow, that's disgusting."

"Oh shut up," I lightly punched his arm.

He giggled and hugged me, "I'm just messing with you."

A few girls were wandering around the building, I'm guessing they were waiting for Shawn to come out.  Teddy and I entered through the back so they couldn't see us. Jake was waiting to let us in. I could hear Shawn sound checking Stitches.

Backstage was crawling with crew. I spotted Vivian telling off a guy for spilling his drink on here. I chuckled and walked towards her.

"My girl!"  She met me in the middle with a hug.

"How ya doin' Viv?  I haven't seen you in a day!"

"I'm great!  How are you and Shawn doing?"

"We're fantastic!  Telling him went better than I could have hoped."

"That's awesome," she hugged me tighter.  We walked arm in arm with Teddy following behind us.

When we got to where the stage was, Shawn had just finished and was walking off stage left.  When he saw me, he waved and smiled.  I nodded and sat down with my two friends while Shawn talked with Josiah.

There was just a few more weeks of tour and to be honest, I was excited to go home to familiarity.  Plus I had to get everything set straight with my family.  I assume Bailey still reads the news about me and Shawn, and I know I've seen articles about the rumored baby.

However, she knew not to break girl code, so I trusted her with all my secrets.  Josiah and Shawn came waltzing over.  They sat down by us and relaxed.

The five of us talked about random things until Shawn decided to go back and practice a bit more.  I went with him and walked around the arena.  Andrew was helping to set up the chairs on the floor.

I always had the option to sit out here with all the fans, or to stay backstage, and I love both views so much. I feel the energy of the fans from the seats, and I can see some of their bright faces from backstage,

For this show, I wanted to be backstage. Partially because Faye and Vanessa was going to be there, and I really did not want to deal with them more than I was obligated to.

Back on stage, Shawn dropped his pick and it went flying off the stage. I laughed and it rung through the hallow building.

"Gee thanks Lily." He called out to me.

"Anything for you, babe."

I could feel him roll his eyes. Turning around, I walked all the way up to the very top seats. I sat down and snapchatted some of my friends. They were so jealous of me for dating Shawn. Wait till they hear about the baby.

Teddy was making his way up to me and I waved. He waved back and slumped down in the seat next to me with his head in my lap. We stayed silent for a while, listening to Shawn's amazing voice.

"What's been your favorite part of tour so far? I know I asked you when you came home for break, but I wanna know the updated deets."

I dug through my brain to find the answer and came up with the same one I did last time. "It's the same. The fans, the atmosphere, and Shawn's energy."

"Cool cool." He nodded and closed his eyes.

"Time change?" I asked, smirking.

"How did you know?" He yawned.

"Woman's intuition."

"Haha, right." He smiled as I gently ran my fingers through his hair. Suddenly, he say bolt upright. "OH!! Did I tell you about Faye and Jack??"

"You mean our god-like gym teacher? No you haven't."

"Yes, and oh my god." He licked his lips with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "So, it all started after you left. Since Faye was single, she needed to fine someone to occupy her time. She tried to hook me, but I saw through that hoe's tricks. Anyway, she started taking a liking to Jack. She stayed late and asked for help on her form."

I rolled my eyes, "Let me guess, specifically her butt and hips?"

"Exacto. So, he was helping her for a little while, and then suddenly his mood towards her changed one day. He all of a sudden got mean to her. However, I soon found out that it was because they were doing it during lunch in his office."

"Oh my god," I threw my hands up.

"I'm not a peeping tom, but I happened to be walking by and my innocent little ears heard unholy sounds. So I waited a while, and sure enough, Faye came out a few minutes later looking like she got hit by a bus. She didn't see me, so I snuck out of there with the biggest secret I've ever had. I could ruin both of their lives, especially since she's still a minor until June."

"Wow, that's... some story." I had no idea what to think of what Teddy had just told me. It was illegal and Jack could get fired, as well as go to jail. "I wonder if this isn't the first time."

"Probably not, I've heard stories about other girls. But what makes you say that?"

"Oh I don't know. He called me into his office after Faye and I almost fought in the cafeteria.  He was acting all compassionate and was staring at me really weirdly."

"Yep, I'd stay away."

I chewed on my lip for a moment until a really stupid idea popped into my head.  "Hey!  I know what we can do."

"About what?"

"Jack.  Since we're coming back in a few weeks to finish out school, you and I can trap him in his crime."

"... and how would we do that exactly?"

"I have the perfect plan..."

A/N:

Wow, we hit 30k reads yesterday! Thank you guys so much for sticking with me through this ride! I love and appreciate all of you!! XXX