Chapter 28 - Baby Daddy

That did it.

My eyes rolled back into my head and I collapsed onto the ground, surrendering to the darkness.

•••

"Lily? Can you hear me?"  I was woken up by someone talking to me.

My eyelids fluttered open and a wave of nausea swept over me.  I was in Shawn's arms but quickly sat up and ran to the nearest trash can just before I puked.

"I'm fine," I could tell there were people behind me.  When I lifted my head out of the metal bin, Shawn, Teddy, Brian, Andrew, Vivian, and Mike were all looking at me with concerned expressions.  Faye on the other hand looked smug.

I'm going to knock that smile off her face if it's the last thing I do.

"Are you sure?" Vivian gave me a look.

"Yes, everything is good." I nodded and brushed her off.

The group minus Faye was still looking at me with concerned expressions. I took my bag from Shawn and slung it over my shoulder. "Shall we get a move on?"

Everyone slowly nodded and joined me. Faye slid up behind me, "You need to tell Shawn... or I will."

I almost fainted again... then I almost took a swing at her. That can wait for another time. Turning to look at her, I glared. "Shut up or I'll sock you."

"You wouldn't," she taunted.

"Try me."

"When did he knock you up? I'm surprised he's have sex with a whore like you."

Her comment snipped the last thread that was holding down my fury. I brought my arm forward and it connected with the side of her face. She fell back and her hand flew to her cheek.

I lunged at her and tried to punch her stomach, but she blocked it and hit my jaw. I was stunned for a moment, which gave her enough time to slide out from under me and land jab at my eye. I glared at her and finally got at her stomach.

Shawn, Teddy, and Brian were trying to pull us apart, but we both landed a few more punches before we were separated. Bruised and bloodied, Faye looked worse than I did. Her nose was bleeding, and I think I broke it, and half of her face was swelling.

I would assume my eye was black and blue. I felt a cut on my lip drip blood, as well as on the side of my face. Luckily she didn't hit anywhere near the baby.

Faye felt the blood running out of her nose and looked furious, "You little-"

"OKAY!" Andrew interrupted, "Let's get out of here before the police come."

Shawn put his arm around my shoulders and held me close. "What was that back there? Are you okay?"

"I'll tell you later, in private. And yes, I'm okay."

I need to tell him before Faye does, and I know she will, especially after this. Okay, how should I tell him?

I pulled out my phone and sent Vivian a quick text. I heard the notification go off on her phone and a few seconds she squealed. I winked at her and she returned the gesture.

When we got out to the car, we saw fans lined up on the sidewalk. They screamed when they saw us and charged for us. I noticed some of them were talking amongst themselves and pointing at me and Faye.

Jake herded us to the van and we drove off. Faye was holding a bloodied napkin to her nose and glared at me the whole way to the hotel. I had a sudden impulse to make her jealous so I put my hand on Shawn's cheek and kissed him.