More Than You Realise - Adam Ruzek

Requested by: Corebore123  on tumblr

Prompts: "Oh honey, I'd never be jealous of you." And "That was kind of hot."

Adam Ruzek x Reader

"Why do you hate Ruzek so much" Kevin asked

"Who said I hated him" you laugh as you placed a couple of beers on the table.

"Why do you treat him, like you do then" he asked raising his eyebrow.

"Because he is an annoying little shit Kev"

Even though Adam was, as you put it, an annoying little shit, deep down you was falling for him and falling hard. So you did everything in your power to try and distract yourself from him, which was hard seen as Voight has decided you would now be partners.

"Quit the act (Y/L/N). How long have we been friends?" Kev asked.

"Since we were in high school" you shrugged.

"Exactly so I can see through your act, I've been watching everything happen from the sidelines, the flirting when you think no one is watching, the glances when he's concentrating when you think know one is watching" he smiled. "So I think this whole acting like a dick is just a defensive trick because deep down you like him"

"If you don't shut up imma shove this bottle where the sun doesn't shine mr" you smirked as you finished your beer.

"Remind me why I'm friends with you again" he winked nudging me.

"Because Atwater your life would be boring without me" you laughed, out of the corner of your eye you saw Ruzek walk in with a stunning red head on his arm. "I'm just gonna bounce"

"Oh no you don't, we haven't had a best friends night out in like forever so you are staying put girly" Kevin laughed.

Within a couple of minutes Adam and red head barbie sat in the booth with you.

"Yo Kev" Adam smirked fist bumping him "(Y/L/N)

"Ruzek" you muttered taking a swig of your beer.

A couple of hours had passed and you had been quite since Adam arrived.

Now it was just you and Adam in the booth.

"You are quite tonight" he said.

"Yeah like you care" you muttered.

"Jheeze just seeing if you are ok" he laughed holding his hands up.

"Just go back to red head barbie" you sighed, causing him to raise his eyebrow at you.

"Really (Y/N)" he laughed "this is what this is about"

"I don't have to deal with this" you spat grabbing your bag before heading out into the smoke area.

Time and time again you told yourself you'd quit, but then again with Adam Ruzek in your life it just made you smoke more. Placing the cigarette between your blood red lips as you lit it.

"What's going on with you (Y/L/N)" you heard Adam ask behind you, with his flavour of the night on his arm again.

"Baby she's just jealous of me, because I'm with you" she said twirling a strand of her hair around her finger.

"Oh honey, I'd never be jealous of you." I scoffed taking a drag on my smoke.

"Baby come on let's go" she whined to Adam.

"Rachel go ahead, (Y/N) is my partner and something is wrong" you heard Adam whisper.

"Urgh you have got to be kidding me" she whined before storming off.

Now it was just you and Adam.

"So (Y/L/N) you gonna tell me what's going on with you lately, you have been a complete bitch to me the last month" he said putting his hand on your shoulder.

"Like you care" you scoffed.

"More than you realise" he said under his breathe. "You know what fuck it"

Within a matter of moments he hand taken the cigarette out of your hands, took a drag on it himself before letting it fall on the floor.

"Adam what are you doing?" You whispered.

"Something I should have done a while ago" he smirked stepping closer so you was now trapped between the wall and his body.

In one swift movement he pick you up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist as he pinned you against the wall. Before smashing his lips against yours, once you realised what was happening, you were both fighting for dominance.

Soon enough you both needed air, as you pulled away you bit his lip, causing him to groan as you rested your forehead against his.

"Fuck that was kinda hot" he whispered against your lips "you have no idea how long I have wanted to do that"

"I think I might know" you giggled.

"Yeah, well if you want, we can head back to my place" He whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.

"You don't even need to ask" I smirked biting my lip, out of the corner of your eye you saw Kevin come outside. As soon as he saw you he smirked.

"Yo Atwater, don't wait up" you giggled as Adam place you back on the ground before placing his hand on the small of your back leading you out of the bar.