Alive - Antonio Dawson

Prompt: Can you write for Dawson - #15."you make me feel alive. for the first time ever, i feel like i can breathe" and 25. " I am carrying your child" maybe throw in some drama from Dawson's ex wife? Thanks love

Antonio Dawson x Reader

You was getting ready to head out for a meal as a family, it was rare that things like this happened, you normally just headed to the pub after shift. But tonight you had all decided to go out and Voight was even joining which was a rarity in itself.

"Baby can you zip me up" You smiled at Antonio who was buttoning his shirt.

"You look amazing baby" he whispered as he helped you fasten then dress.

"You don't look so bad yourself" You grinned.

"I've got something to tell you" he smiled "I just want to say that I never thought I would get back to the old me, with everything that happened with Laura and the kids but you make me feel alive, for the first time ever I feel like I can breathe and it's because of you"

"Awww Tonio" You whispered spinning around "I'm glad I could help you get back to the true you"

"It's true baby,I didn't think I could love again but then you came into my life and changed the game" He whispered kissing you softly.

"Well seen as we are sharing things, I need to tell you something" You grinned grabbing his hand and placing it on your stomach "I'm carrying your child" It took him a second to click onto what you just told him.

"Really" He breathed with a massive grin on his face "You are really pregnant"

"Yes we are going to have a baby" You grinned "I found out a week ago, I just haven't had chance to tell you, I'm surprised you haven't notice me taking a step back at work"

"I know one thing this kid is gonna be a complete badass" he chuckled ---- The meal was full of laughter and banter as everyone could finally relaxed, Antonio couldn't help but rest his hand on your stomach which made you smile. You had both decided not to tell anyone just yet.

It was like nothing could go wrong right now, you was surrounded by the people you loved and cared about. That was until you saw Antonio's ex wife come storming over to the table.

"Please don't kick off" Antonio whispered in your ear.

"I will try not to" You mumbled as he placed his arm around you protectively.

"Well if it isn't the home wrecker" Laura laughed.

"Laura lets not do this" Antonio sighed.

"Why not, why not tell everyone how you two were fucking whilst we was still together" She spat.

You couldn't just sit there and take this abuse.

"I'm sorry baby" You whispered standing up. "For your information, me and Antonio only started seeing each other after the divorce was finalised."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night bitch" She shouted. "We all know that you just fuck your way up the chain on command. who will it be next month Y/N"

"You wanna go, lets fucking step outside bitch" You hissed.

"Oh bring it on bitch" she laughed

That was it you just saw red as you kicked the chair back. Before you could even move Antonio pulled you down onto his lap.

"Let it go mi amor, let it go" he whispered in your ear "I can't let you get hurt or let our baby get hurt"