We need to talk - Hank Voight

Hank voight x reader

You couldn't help but be in a mood, it was you second nature. Especially when Hank had blown you off 4 times this week. In all fairness you didn't have the right to be mardy about him blowing you off, it wasn't like you had put a label on what ever it was you had going on it was just sex.

You know you it was wrong sleeping with your boss but you just couldn't help yourself. You had a thing for older guys, you always have and always will.

"Earth to Y/N" jay waved his hand in front of your face being you back in the room "you okay, you've head steam coming out your ears all day"

"Yeah I'm fine" you huffed packing your things up.

"You coming to molly's?" Kim asked

"Not tonight gotta give my liver a break you know" you laughed.

"Girls got a point I think she goes through a bottle of wine a night" Adam laughed causing you to flip him off.

"Can still drink you under the table even at 21 years old" you smirked. "But will see you all Monday"

It wasn't long before you arrived home, dropping your bag on the floor you kicked your converse on, not really bothering where they landed. You know you told the guys you wanted to give your liver a break but couldn't help yourself as you poured your self a whisky, mainly to try and get Hank out of your head but it was no good. It was now clear your had feelings for him.

A couple of hours had passed when you heard someone thumping on your door. You didn't even have to check who it was you knew by their knock. Sighing before you pulled the door open.

"The fuck do you want" you huffed glaring at Hank.

"To talk to you" he said "can I come in"

"I'm not in the talking mood" you scowled but Hank still managed to slide between the door and the wall and was now stood in your hallway.

"We need to talk" Hank said closing the door behind him before following you into the kitchen.

"Like I said not in the talking mood" you scoffed downing the whisky in your glass. "As you can probably tell you aren't my favourite person right now"

"Well I want to talk to you because you've been icing me out all week" he said pouring himself a drink.

"I've been icing you out" you laughed "you've blown me off 4 fucking times this week"

"Is this what's this is about Y/N" he sighed

You didn't say anything, just scoffed before leaning against the counter.

"Who is she" you scowled.

"It's not what it looks like" he sighed "she's a family friend"

"did you at least think of me, when you were having sex with her?" You said through gritted teeth.

"We didn't have sex" he said running his hand over his face.

"And I'm just meant to believe that" you laughed

"Yes because since we started sneaking around I haven't seen anyone other than you, the women I met was a friend who needed advice with a court hearing coming up" he said placing his hands either side of your hips. "Trust me I want things to be more than just sex so why would I screw that up"

"If you are lying to me" you half laughed.

"I'm not lying" he whispered

"I can't believe I was such an idiot and didn't just come to you" you chuckled.

"How about we just forget about it all and I cook you dinner and we can watch a movie or something" Hank smiled