I Noticed - Hank Voight

Prompt: Hi! Could you write 18. "Are you flirting with me?" "You finally noticed?" with Hank Voight, please? I would be very grateful! 💜

Hank Voight x Reader

To say Hank Voight was an incredible detective and Sargent he was completely oblivious to you constantly flirting with him and it was starting to get on your nerves.

Time to step your game up.

"So where are we with this case" Hank's voice boomed through the bullpen.

"Ive just got intel from a CI that Dylan has disappeared underground. He is feeling the heat but I think my CI can bring him back above ground" You said maintaining eye contact with Voight whilst twirling a strand of hair around your finger.

"Okay set up a meet and take Ruzek with you" He nodded, again completely oblivious.

"That won't work unfortunately, I have tried to set a met up but my CI will only meet me if you are their boss, something about me being female the sexist pig and something about having an old timer there" You shrugged.

"Fine, let me know when and where" He said before disappearing into his office.

"Girl that was smooth" Adam laughed poking your arm, he was the only one that knew what your game plan was, it was hard keeping it from him seen as he was your partner.

"Didn't work though did it" You laughed. --- You and Hank was now on your way to meet your CI and you couldn't help but grazing his leg as you changed gears, he will noticed you flirting with him even if it killed you.

"So I've got a bottle of 30 year old whiskey just sat collecting dust in my draw" You said as you focused on the road. "The team doesn't appreciate good whiskey like you do"

"Focus Y/L/N now is not the time to talk about whiskey" Hank huffed.

This was trickier than you thought, at this point you thought you could stand in front of the man naked and he still wouldn't click on.

Throughout the meet with your CI you kept making subtle hand contact with Hank. Only for him to raise his eyebrow at you. ---- It had been a couple of days since the meeting with your CI and the team had just bust the guy who was dealing.

"We are going to Mollys, you coming?" Adam asked as he put his coat on.

"Nah gonna bust the whiskey out" You laughed grabbing the bottle from the draw.

"If this doesn't work then honestly I don't know what will" He laughed giving you a fist bump before he headed out.

Taking a deep breath you grabbed the bottle on two glasses before you headed to Hank's office.

"You not going to mollys?" He asked looking up from the paperwork.

"Nah I was thinking of cracking this open" You said holding the bottle of whiskey in the air before you sat down.

"Sounds good" he smiled.

"So I was thinking the other day, I don't think I would be half the cop I am today if it wasn't for you" You smiled as you took you hair out of the pony tail, shaking it out letting it fall on your shoulders. "I don't think I could have asked for a better mentor" You continued as you passed him as glass of amber liquid whilst brushing his fingers with yours.

He was looking at you with an expression of amusement.

"Are you flirting with me Y/L/N?" he asked lowly

"You finally noticed" You laughed leaning back in the chair biting your lip. "Ive been flirting with you for months now"

"Oh I noticed, just wanted to see how far you'd go" he chuckled before taking your hand in his gently stroking him thumb over the top of your hand.