Never Been Better - Jax Teller

Jax Teller x Reader

Okay got a bit lost in this one, I couldn't stop writing. This bad boy is 5 pages long in word and nearing 2000 characters, and the most I've wrote for one piece of writing. Requests for Jax are open but bare in mind I am only on episode 11 of season 1 so no spoilers please

Warnings: Swearing, blood

"Do you need to go to the hospital?" Opie asked worry laced in his eyes and voice.

"Bro you need to stop worrying, I am fine" You winced as you pressed the gauze onto the 4 inch cut on your thigh.

"Yeah well tell your face that Y/N" He sighed as you took the bottle of vodka from him, necking it from the bottle before you mentally prepared yourself to pour it into the cut. "What happened?"

"The prick I call my boyfriend happened" You scoffed "Well ex-boyfriend now. Got pissy about me being who I am and how I live my life started am argument and got physical, hence the nice new scar I will be rocking"

"Imma go fucking ring his neck" Opie spat pushing himself to his feet. Reaching your arm up grabbing his wrist you smiled softly at your brother.

"I took care of it" You smirked laughing slightly "The prick is currently on the way to the hospital with a knife jammed in his dick"

"That's my girl" Opie laughed giving you a fist bump before sliding over the medical kit. "I still think you should go to hospital get that stitched by a doctor and not stitching yourself up on the pool table in the club"

"You worry about me too much, how many times have I stitched you and Jax up, not to mention the others" You laughed.

So your life hadn't been plain sailing especially since you was a pathed member of Samcro, in fact you was the only female that had been patched and that was because you was the adopted child of Piney's. So the club bent the rules slightly and they didn't regret the decision as you was an asset to the club. It also helped you took a few courses the hospital offered in first aid to minimise how often the guys had to go to get patched up, why go through all that stress when you can patch them up on the pool table.

"Yeah you do have a point" He chuckled as Jax walked into the bar with the guys, eyes going wide as they landed on your bloody leg.

"Bloody hell lass what did you do" Chibs laughed "pun intended"

"Oh you know how it goes, get in an argument with my asshole of now an ex-boyfriend, he tries to stab me resulting in the nice cut I'm rocking, a couple of punches thrown and a knife jammed in his dick" You shrugged like it was nothing.

"Remind me never to argue with you lass" Chibs laughed getting a beer.

"Just don't try and stab me and we will be good" You smirked as you poured the vodka over the cut to clean it up causing you to hiss "fuck, wanker, bastard, cunt"

You noticed how Jax never took his eyes off you the whole time you was talking, you noticed the sadness in his blue eyes as he made his way over to you.

"What can I do to help darlin'" he finally said

"Hold my leg down" You laughed as you wiped the blood away, at least it had stopped bleeding. But you couldn't help but feel tingles in your skin as Jax placed his strong hands just under the cut and on your calf.

Taking another gulp of vodka, you threaded the needle before taking a deep breath as you pierced your own skin with the needle. Thank god it wasn't deep.

After about 10 minutes you had finished stitching your leg, flopping back on the pool table as you gathered your breath with Jax hovering over you.