Owed Kisses - Jay Halstead

Requested by: ​Lovecatystuff on tumblr

Prompts: "you owe me a kiss."

Jay Halstead x Reader

Today was the day you was dreading, the day you turned 27, even still to this day you had no idea why you hated the idea of turning 27 but you were

You knew the team was planning something but you just couldn't figure out what they had up their sleeve. But it wouldn't be long until you found out seen as you was on the way to the district.

Walking into the bullpen, you couldn't help but smile as the team was standing around your desk which was decked out in balloons, confetti and a massive bunch of flowers.

"Guys you didn't have to" You said placing your hand over your heart.

"Of course we did it's your birthday" Jay grinned as you walked over to your desk.

"You actually went all out this year" you laughed. "question where am I meant to work?"

"Oh shit we didn't think about that" Kevin laughed.

"Its fine you can share my desk" Jay winked.

"Oh can I now" You giggled as you took your jacket off.

---

The day was pretty slow which you was glad about, and you was all heading to molly's for a few drinks. This is what you wanted a low key thing, nothing major.

"Man I needed that drink" You said slamming the empty beer bottle down on the table.

"Remind me never to challenge you when it comes to drinking" Jay laughed "you can drink everyone under the table"

"That is true" You shrugged "Its just a gift I suppose"

"Now we have one more present for you" Kim grinned passing me an envelope.

Tearing it open to find gift vouchers for the best tattoo studio in the city.

"Guys you didn't have to do this, this is too much" You smiled softly at them all.

"Yeah we did, you keep banging on about how much you want another tattoo" Jay grinned.

"So hopefully you will shut up now" Adam smirked earning himself a punch to the stomach.

----
It was just you and Jay stood outside.

"Did you have a good birthday?" He asked wrapping his arms around your waist.

"Yeah I did" You grinned leaning back into Jay "It's Just missing one thing though"

"And what is that?" He asked spinning you around.

"you owe me a kiss." You giggled biting your lip.

"Well I guess I can do that it is your birthday after all" he smirked before his lips met yours.

"come on lets get outta here" he whispered as he pulled away draping his arm over your shoulder leading you to his car.