Some Attention (NSFW) - Jax Teller

Jax Teller x Reader

Warnings: SMUTTY 😈 mentions of light choking, spanking and edging. This is only the second time I've wrote smut so please be nice

"Nope, no fucking way lassie" your dad hissed slamming his palm against your shoulder stopping you dead in your tracks "you are not walking out of here dressed like that now go fucking put some clothes on"

"But it's hotter than the devils fucking ass" you glared.

"I don't give a rats ass my daughter is not walking through this club house wearing next to nothing" he seethed pushing you back towards Jax's dorm "and if Jax saw you like this he would say the same thing. The lads out there don't care you are Jax's girl, hell you are pretty much his old lady at this point they will be all over you like a rash."

As you got to the room he took a look at your outfit which consisted of one of Jax's SAMCRO shirts which you had ripped the sleeves off, the shirt came down to your mid thigh so everything was covered.

"I've got my shorts on" you shrugged lifting the shirt up to the side to reveal you freyed denim shorts.

"Well done, unfortunately I've ran out of fucking medals" he glared "CHANGE. NOW"

"Sorry old man" you smirked twisting so you was out of his grip "not gonna happen" As you ran through the doors with him hot on your trail.

"Chibs you okay man" Opie asked.

"I raised a fucking devil ninja that's for sure" he breathed stopping as you disappeared into the crowd. "Y/N is gonna be the death of me, Oi prospect get some brooms or something"

"Why" the kid asked

"Because there's gonna be some shit to clear up in about 10 seconds" Chibs sighed sipping his beer as the rest of the guys followed his gaze, to see you walking up to Jax. They could see it in his face things was gonna kick off.

"Take cover?" Tig laughed jumping behind the bar with the guys soon following lead. They knew how things went down with you and Jax and it was scary.

"Where the fuck do you think you are going?" Jax's voice boomed making everyone fall silent.

"Grocery run" you shrugged.

"What on your own when we are in lock down, dressed like that, not only are your barely dressed you will be walking round with a fucking target painted across your chest when shits going down with the mayans" he breathed pinching the bridge of his nose as you chewed your bottom lip. "Are you out of your pissing mind woman?"

"Actually me and my mind are good friends so Nope not out of it" you smirked "now move I got shit to do"

"Now that ain't gonna happen darlin'" he smirked as you watched his blue eyes darken, causing you to gulp. Even through the anger your saw the lust.

Watching intently as he slipped his kutte off before he pulled his hoodie over his head and slipping the kutte back on. He took a couple of steps forward before wrapping the garment round your waist. You knew what was coming, and he fell for it hook, line and sinker.

"Now. Go. Get. Changed" he said through clenched teeth.

"Make me" you smirked before biting you lip.

"Fine have it your way darlin'" he said running his tongue over his bottom lip before picking you up, throwing you over his shoulder like a freaking sack of potatoes.

"Put me fucking down" you screamed punching his back.

"Not gonna happen princess" he laughed as he stormed through the club with you hanging upside down on his shoulder.