I Think We Just Got Busted - Jay Halstead

Requested by anonymous on tumblr Prompt; jay and you are in a relationship and nobody knows and you have to go undercover with him (like the drug deal with adam and hailey when he had to be a rich jerk) and everyone notices you and jay are too com...

Prompt; jay and you are in a relationship and nobody knows and you have to go undercover with him (like the drug deal with adam and hailey when he had to be a rich jerk) and everyone notices you and jay are too comfortable playing your parts and kevin finds the two of you kissing when the case is over "What are you doing in here?"

Jay Halstead x reader

"Jay" you whined as he placed soft kisses on your neck "someone could catch us"

"Sorry you just look and smell amazing I can't help myself" he mumbled against your skin.

"Well tonight I'm all yours" you grinned.

"What did you think of this time to tell Atwater?" He asked as he detached himself from you and had started buttoning his shirt.

"Urm one of my old friends are in town so I'm going out with them after work and will be crashing at theirs" you giggled as you touched up your make up. "We should tell him at least I'm going to run out of things to tell him"

"We will I'm just enjoying having you to myself at the moment" he chuckled as he helped zip your dress up.

Waking out of the locker room you felt Kevin and Adam's eyes on you.

"Whoa! Oh, my." Adam winked.

"Easy, boys. It's okay." Jay said getting a bit defensive.

"It wasn't meant for you.Wow" Adam said.

Good job he was one of your best friends and you knew comments like that were meant in a joking fashion.

"You done? Everybody put your tongues back in your mouths." You laughed rolling your eyes.

"All right, there's, like, a million things I could say right now, but I'm gonna be a gentleman, and I'm not gonna say them" Kevin smirked.

"That'd be wise." Jay huffed.

———

In a way this was one of the easiest undercovers to keep seen as it wasn't hard to act like you and jay was dating.  It was nice to be able to walk hand in hand without having to worry about what the others thought.

"Baby" you whined as jay sat down "how long is this going to take"

"It won't take long, we will still make dinner" he smiled placing a soft kiss on your forehead before pulling you onto his lap.

As the rest of the unit watched through the cameras.

"This is all very easy for them" Adam said to Kev as they slipped coffee.

"Yeah it's very easy for them, I think something is going on between them, did you see how defensive Halstead got when they walked out" Kev laughed. "(Y/L/N) must think I'm dumb she's coming up with all these excuses about meeting friends and stuff when I know she's going out meeting a guy"

Honestly you had kinda zoned out of the conversation jay was having with the guy. You were happy just sat on his knee playing the dumb girlfriend.

Running your hand up jay's arm smiling to yourself especially when he kept drawing little shapes against your thigh.

"So you have my number let's set up a meet in a couple of day" Jay said shaking hands with the suspect "come one baby girl let's go get some food"

"Finally I'm starving" I giggled standing up, as you walked out of the club jay rested his hands on the small off your back.

———

"So you going to be late home tonight" Kev asked as you grabbed you bag out of the locker.

"I'm not coming home, I'm staying at Lilly's" you nodded.

"Have I met this Lilly before?" He asked.

All you wanted to do was to get out of here and head to jay's but Kevin kept talking.

"Nah she's an old school friend, I will see you in the morning" you said running out before he could ask another question.

———

"All I want to do is give you a proper kiss" jay growled as you walked out of his room in just his hoodie.

"Nothing stopping your buddy" you giggled as he pulled you down onto the sofa straddling you.

Just as you was getting into the kiss you heard the front door open.

"Well I didn't know jay had changed his name to Lilly" Kevin's voice boomed through the apartment.

"Oh shit" you mumbled "what are you doing in here"

"I think we just got busted"