You don't have to live with her - Jay Halstead

Requested by: halidaehler2015

Prompts: "The prince/princess needs their beauty sleep"

Jay Halstead x reader

You never minded when jay had the guys round, it was nice due to how intense work got for you all

Flopping on the sofa as the boys devoured the pizza that had just been delivered you smiled, everyone was happy and chilled out which was what you needed after the most recent case went on for far too long and had drained all of you.

"So (Y/N) what do you think?" Jay asked as he placed his hand on your thigh.

"Huh?" You asked confused.

"Girl you zoned out again" he laughed "I said we should all go to the beech this weekend you down?"

"You know I'm down baby" you smirked making everyone laugh.

The night went on and everyone was a little buzzed from the numerous beer bottles that now scattered the coffee table. You knew full well the boys would stay up till god knows what hour just playing on the Xbox.

"Imma call it a night I'm shattered" you yawned against jay's shoulder.

"Night baby" he smiled before kissing your head "we will try and keep the noise down"

You both knew full well that being quite wasn't in any of there natures so you just nodded before heading into your room.

"Night (Y/L/N)" you heard the boys shout making you laugh.

A couple of hours had passed and you had lost count on how many times you had tossed and turned, grabbing your phone to saw it was now midnight and the boys were just as loud as when you went to bed. You knew full well they would be quite drunk now.

Rolling out of bed you made your way to the door to the living room, leaning against it just watching the boys laughing over what ever game they were on.

"Guys not the be a party pooper but can you please keep the noise down" you moaned.

"Sorry (Y/L/N)" Adam slurred causing you to roll your eyes.

"Guys you know I don't mind you staying up to god knows what time but if I don't get at least 8 hours sleep a night I get cranky" you said.

"The princess needs their beauty sleep" Jay mocked causing you to glare at him.

"Watch it halstead or you are sleeping on the floor tonight" you said pointing at him "now please keep the noise down or I'm gonna kill you all trust me I know how"

"Man your girl runs a tight ship" Kevin laughed as he grabbed another beer.

"Please shut up I want to sleep in a bed tonight" you heard jay laugh as you headed back to bed.

———

"I'm sorry about last night" jay said running his hand through your hair as you laid in bed as the sun came up.

"It's fine you needed to unwind, and when you are tipsy you are so easy to wind up" you laughed "how much of a mess is my living room?"

"Urm not that bad" he laughed scrambling out of bed.

"Halstead" you laughed chasing after him.

Taking one look at your living room you had to laugh, amongst all of the beer bottles and pizza boxes you laughed at the bodies off your friends scattered around the room.

Smirking to yourself as an idea popped into your head.

Grabbing your air horn, you stood in the middle of the mess with a hand on your hip as you kept the air horn pressed. Watching the boys panic you rolled your eyes trying to keep the laughter in as Adam fell off the sofa.

"You have 10 minutes to clean this place up or you are dead" you smirked.

"Jheeze you wasn't wrong about you being cranky if you don't get enough sleep" Kevin groaned.

"You don't have to live with her" jay smirked.

"I can kick you out you know" I smirked.

"We both know you won't do that" he smiled as he placed soft kisses on your neck.