Don't Lie to Your Old Man II

It had been a couple of months since the incident over the love bites and everything seemed to have blown over however it just meant you and Ruzek had a bit a bit more sneakier

However it hadn't stopped him staying over most nights. Even though it meant you dad kept stopping round randomly to try and catch you out.

"If I knew how dad wouldn't flip over finding out I'm seeing you I would tell him" you sighed as you made a coffee.

"But we both know my ass will end up in the cage" Adam half laughed wrapping his arms round my waist.

"Which is why we need to keep this under wraps" you mumbled.

"I know baby, I just wish we didn't have to hide but it's your call and I'm going to respect that" Adam whispered as he spun you around so you was facing him. "Now I gotta run babygirl" he smiled agains your lips before closing the space.

"Why do you smell like a girl" Antonio chuckled as he walked by Adam. "And more importantly why do you smell like my god daughter"

"Because I came from my girls house this morning" Adam said shrugging his jacket off. "And a lot of girls wear black opium Dawson, it is the number one best selling perfume at the moment"

However he didn't look convinced.

"He still not budging on how he's bedded down with?" Jay asked walking into the bullpen.

"Nope he isn't and he isn't going to either" Adam laughed as he checked his phone to see you had just sent him a picture of yourself in just his shirt.

Clearing the message before tossing his phone on his desk. Not really thinking at the fact (Y/N) was his lock screen, a picture that you would kill him if anyone saw seen as it was a photo of tangled up in Adam's sheets. He took the photo first thing in the morning whilst you was sleeping. It was so raw and natural which is what Adam loved about it.

One thing that got Adam through the day was it was Friday which meant you would be stopping by at some point. This morning had just been rough as they finally solved the case which involved some young kids and him and Antonio got into yet another argument. All he wanted to do was wrap his arms around you letting his stress melt away.

"Yo Ruz can I borrow your phone, mine has just died" Kev asked and without a second thought Adam tossed Kev his phone.

"Shit shit fuck" Adam huffed running over to Kev who still hadn't looked at his phone. "Bro I need my phone for like 2 seconds"

"Got something to hide ruz" Kev chuckled turning the phone over to reveal the lock screen. The only give away sign on who the girl was, was the tattoo (Y/N) had got of the CPD logo with hanks badge number. "Oh damn"

This was bad, and could go south real fast. Without thinking Adam dragged Kevin a side.

"This who I think it is?" He asked.

"Yeah it is" Adam said leaning against the wall. "You aren't gonna say anything?"

"Nah man, it's not my place but wish you would have been straight with me" Kev sighed passing Adam his phone back.

"(Y/N) didn't want anyone knowing" he whispered before walking back into the bullpen.

"Ruzek with me and dawson" Voight said storming out of his office. The next thing Adam knew was him being dragged down to the basement.

"So I've been slowly piecing things together about who (Y/N) is seeing and I have a damn good idea on who it is" Hank spar grabbing Adam by his collar. "One of the final piece of the puzzle was when Antonio said you smelt just like her this morning"

Before Adam could do anything Hank had taken his phone out of his pocket, unlocking it to reveal the photo of you.

"Bingo, there's the final piece" Hank spat before tossing the phone to Antonio. "How many time have I said my daughter is off limits"

You was completely oblivious to what was happening in the basement as you walking into the bullpen.

"Where dad and Dawson?" You asked looking round the room.

"Basement, they dragged Adam down for some reason" Kim said.

"You need to get your ass downstairs, I know about you and Ruz seen as you are his lock screen" Kevin whispered in your ear.

"Fuck" you mumbled dropping your bag and running down to the basement as fast as your legs could carry you.

As soon as you ran into the room you ran over to your dad, wiggling in between him and Adam before pushing him away.

"Swear to god if you don't fucking back off I will punch you both. I don't give a shit if you are my dad and godfather" you screamed before turning round to face Adam, placing your hand softly against his cheek, slowly wiping the blood from his lip. "You okay?"

"Yeah" he breathed "I'm sorry he worked it out"

"I don't care about that now. I'm more bothered by your face" you whispered guiding him to sit down. Before turning to face your dad and Antonio.

"Out of everyone you had to choose him" Antonio spat.

"Doesn't give you the right to beat him" you spat clenching your fist. "So what if I'm seeing Adam. You have both said that I have been the happiest I've ever been and guess what it's because of Ruzek"

"You can do better than him" Antonio spat squaring up to me.

"Do you know what I don't have to take this fucking shit" you spat walking away and over to Adam. "Come on baby let's get outta here"

"Don't you dare walk out of here young lady" Dad said.

"Fucking watch me" you said through gritted teeth. "Until you can accept that me and Ruzek are together and that nothing you do is gonna change that, don't fucking talk to me dad"

As you and Adam headed back upstairs to grab your things no one lifted their head from the desk. 

"Come on let's get out of here" Adam whispered draping his arm over your shoulder as you walked out the bullpen.

Once you got outside Adam pulled you to a stop, dropping the bags on the floor pulling you into his arms.

"That's all I wanted all day, was to hug you. It's been a shit day all round" Adam sighed as he just held you tight in the middle of the car park. "We will get through this, they will come round baby"