Gentle Giant - Kevin Atwater

Requested by: Anonymous

Prompts: "did i ever tell you how beautiful your eyes are?" "why don't you take a picture? it'll last longer."

Kevin Atwater x Reader

"Tell me again whats happening between you and Atwater?" Antonio asked as he sat down on your sofa

"Don't ask me because I have no clue" You laughed "just having a bit of fun really"
"Well it looks pretty serious to me" he smirked.
"Why you interrogating me Ton" you smirked.
"Because sometimes you need to be pushed" he laughed "you are forgetting how long we have known each other, so tell me the truth because I know you know whats going on"
"Fine you win" You huffed "Things are kinda getting serious but we haven't put a label on things"

---
"There's my girl" Kevin grinned as you walked into his house with a crate of beer.
"Couldn't turn up to a party with out a crate, that would just be rude" you laughed placing the crate on the side with the other bottles of alcohol.

Tonight was just a small celebration for Adam's birthday, a low key evening with your friends. These were the nights you all loved, even though you wasn't part of intelligence or the police you was still family and loved every single person in the room. As soon as your hand were free Kevin pulled you into his arms, your head rested against his chest.

"I'm glad you made it tonight" He whispered kissing your head
"You know I wouldn't miss this for the world" You smiled looking up at him.
You felt his fingers under your chin tilting your head up.
"Did i ever tell you how beautiful your eyes are?" You whispered placing your hand on his cheek, gently stroking his skin.
"About a million and one times now" He chuckled.
"Good because it is true" You smiled as he lent down kissing you softly.

Hearing Antonio and Adam "awww" in the back ground you pulled away looking at them but keeping your forehead still against Kevin's.

"why don't you take a picture? it'll last longer." You teased.

Neither of them replied but you felt your phone buzz in your back pocket, pulling it out to see Adam sent a picture to the group chat.

"Just did" He smirked "not very often Kevin show his gentle giant side around us so gotta get proof of that and plus its a cute picture."