Time of our lives - Adam Ruzek

Adam Ruzek x Reader

Tonight was the night, the last night of summer, the night you had been looking forward to for months. The night before things got real and you was thrown into the real work and started at the police academy.

New message: Ruzek😍

I'm outside babygirl 😏 xx

You had everything planned, and it helped your dad was working late with a case so it gave you plenty of time to sneak out the house, you quickly checked your appearance in the mirror before making sure your window was cracked giving you away to sneak back in, grabbing your phone and cigarettes you ran out the house seeing Adam waiting in the driveway.

"Get ya' little fine ass on the step shimmy up inside. Just slide by my side" Adam smirked hanging out the window before whistling lowly as you walked passed him giving him a little wiggle before climbing up in the truck.

"Tonight is gonna be amazing" you giggled sliding over to Adam who put his arm around your shoulder as he drove out your drive.

"You got that right baby, and you look absolute fire" he smirked glancing down at you "I don't know how long I'm gonna be able to control my self"

"Who's saying you have to control yourself" you whispered lowly in his ear making him growl.

"Damn pretty girl ya' went and done it again. Ya' gone and turned your sexy all the way up to ten. I never seen a side ride seat looking so hot. Baby you rock, hit the spot, like a fireball shot" Adam smirked running his hand over your thigh.

"You really quoting one of my favourite songs" you giggled as he pulled into the field.

"Hell yeah I am" he smirked "the lyrics fit so why not. Now come on let's go make some bad decisions"

"You not driving back are you?" You asked as you jumped out of the truck.

"Nah will head back tomorrow and pick it up" he smiled as he wrapped his arm round your waist.

———

You was well and truly drunk now clutching the bottle of Jack Daniel's like your life depended on it. You was also stood in the bed of Adams truck grinding against Adam.

"If you carry on babygirl" he growled biting his lip.

"You'll what Ruzek" you giggled

"I will take you right here in my truck" he whispered in your ear before nipping it making you moan.

You didn't know if it was him nipping your ear and kissing your neck or the amount of bourbon in your system but you was turned on right now.

"Do it" you whispered in his ear before leaving hot kisses down his neck.

Within seconds he had you pressed against against the cab of the truck, hands wandering over every inch of your body as his lips attacked yours, there was so much passion in the kiss it made you lightheaded. You was both fighting for dominance but you both knew Adam would win the battle.

You was both very much distracted you didn't even see the police roll up at the field. It wasn't until someone banged the side of the van making you both pull away but Adam kept his body pressed against yours.

"What the fuck is going" Adam's dad shouted.

"Shit" Adam mumbled.

"Yes boy shit indeed" bob sighed leaning against the truck. "Does your dad know your are here Ms Voight?"

You could tell he was pissed, he believed you was a bad influence on Adam. You didn't know what to say so you kept quiet.

"I'm judging by your silence he doesn't know" he laughed sarcastically "back of my squad car now. Both of you"

It wasn't long before you were both being hauled up the stairs of the district to your dads off.

"Sorry to bother you Hank but your might wanna keep a close eye on this trouble maker" Bob said pointing at you, you finally realised how drunk you actually was and you could not stand straight. "Found then in a field when we got a call to a disturbance and found a massive group of drunk teenagers and these to going at it in the bed of Adams truck"

To say your dad wasn't happy was an understatement. There was literal steam coming out of his ears.

"No charges right" dad nodded.

"Nah I'm not having that on their record seen as they both start the academy in a couple of weeks" bob said.

You found it extremely hard to keep a straight face seen as Adam was lent on a desk pulling stupid faces at you.

"Say goodbye son" Bob spat "we are going"

You don't think Bob expected Adam to launch himself at you and kissing you deeply and all you could taste was Jack Daniels and weed on his lips.

"Be safe babygirl" he laughed placing one last kiss against your lips "I love you"

"I love you too" you giggled as Bob dragged him away.

"Y/N" dad said glaring at me.

"Yes daddy" you giggled okay so maybe you was high as well as drunk.

"Look at me" dad said trying not to smirk. "You been smoking?"

"Maybe" you giggled.

"What am I gonna do with you" he sighed shaking your head.

"I dunno" you shrugged "but can you let me sleep before you shout or do whatever"

"One final question" he half laughed "how was you planning on sneaking back in"

"I've left my window cracked and was gonna climb the drainpipe" you smiled flopping on the sofa in his office.

"Whilst high and drunk?" He asked arching his eyebrow.

"I'm a pro at it daddy" you giggled.

"I will take your word on that one kiddo" he laughed "now come on let's get you home because we both know you are gonna have a mammoth hang over come morning"

"So I'm not in trouble?" You asked as dad guided you out to his car.

"Nah I kinda expected this tonight, it's the last night of summer and you start the academy next week" he smiled "tonight was your last night of being a kid"