This has to be a joke - Jay Halstead

Staring in the mirror you could have killed Jay. In fact you was gonna kill him as you scrubbed your eyebrows trying to get the ink off. You knew falling asleep before him was a bad idea and the permanent marker on your face proved that fact.

"HALSTEAD YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD" you screamed out the bathroom door.

And his response riled you up. He bloody burst out laughing.  He knew never to mess with your brows yet here you was, brows drawn on with permo marker, at least he did them in black so that part you could get over, the part you couldn't get over was he drew them over sized so it look like two fucking slugs ad made camp on your face. And they was wonky as fuck.

Storming downstairs, you grabbed your hoodie off the banister, slipping it over your scrubs.

"Babe come on it's funny" Jay said placing his hand on the small of your back.

Shrugging him off you grabbed your travel mug filling it was the caffeinated goodness that was coffee before grabbing your car keys and heading to work without saying a word to Jay.

"Whoa what happened to your face"  Will said stifling a laugh.

"Ask you fucking brother" you snapped.

"Oh come on Y/N you and jay pull pranks on each other all the time" Will laughed.

"Yeah with one rule, he doesn't touch my eyebrows" you huffed.

"Come on look at the shit you have pulled on him" Will said arching his brow at you "writing on the back of his car honk of you want a fun time, cling filming the toilet, putting bleach in his shampoo. I mean I could go on"

"Yeah I get your point" you rolled your eyes as you slammed your locker closed.

It was a pretty quite day, you was currently sat spinning around on the chair in the nurses station when you saw Ethan and a mischievous grin formed on your face.

"Choi" you grinned "I need your help with something"

"Oh god" he sighed "please don't involve me"

"I can't get will to help as he will blab to Jay" you laughed "I need you to pretend that I've taken ill and when Jay gets here you need to pretend I've not got a pulse"

"Girl that is one cruel practical joke" he sighed.

"You in or not?" You asked leaning against the desk.

"Fine but if this back fires I am not to be blamed" Ethan nodded.

"Deal" you smiled standing up and heading into one of the treatment rooms.

Jay soon fell for the phone call and was by your bedside, you was trying so hard not to burst out laughing.

"So what happened?" He asked.

"She collapsed in the break room" Ethan said as he placed his fingers on your pulse point. "Shit"

"What's going on?" Jay panicked.

"I can't find a pulse" Ethan said fake panic in his voice.

"No no no no" Jay said his voice on the verge of breaking "Please don't die on me baby, I'm sorry Okay"

Hearing him sob you opened your eyes, poking Jay in the arm.

"What the fuck" he spat.

"I'm okay, I didn't actually collapse" you said as jay pulled his hand away from your like it was fire.

"That is not fucking cool Y/N" Jay shouted now causing a scene. Making Will walk in the room. 

"Jay calm down man, what's going on and why are you in a bed Y/N" Will asked glaring at you.