She Aint You II - Adam Ruzek

Adam Ruzek x Reader - I MIGHT  do a part 3 to this one like I did with hungover, as I have an idea where this could go

Adam Ruzek x Reader - I MIGHT do a part 3 to this one like I did with hungover, as I have an idea where this could go. Some storylines I end up getting more ideas for more parts rather than a whole book.

It had been a year since you transferred out of intelligence and into the gang unit in New York.

You knew that after the night at mollys Adam broke it off with Belle and hasn't been with anyone else and also hasn't been his self since your fight. As you kept in regular contact with Kevin and Antonio.

As you sat at your desk your Sargent came over.

"I've got Hank voight on the phone wanting to speak to you"

"Thanks" you nodded picking your phone up. "Voight"

"(Y/L/N) how you doing kiddo" Hank asked

What people didn't realise was Hank was your uncle so the transfer was smooth and instant with the real reason hidden.

"I'm actually doing good" you smiled as you rested your hand on your swollen stomach.

"And how's bump doing?" He asked.

"I swear this little one is using my insides as a punching bag" you laughed "but it's worth it. Now why do I get the feeling this isn't a personal call"

"You know your uncle well then" he chuckled "actually I need your help on a case"

"Really" you groaned.

"Yes kiddo, we brought one of your cis in as her sister was murdered but she knows something and is refusing to talk to anyone but you" he said

"Okay I will clear it with my Sarge and will be on the first flight to Chicago" you said grabbing your personal phone and bag.

"Ring me when you land and I will come pick you up"

———

"So who actually knows you are pregnant?" Hank asked taking your gym bag from you.

"Urm you, Kev and tonio" you said zipping your coat up.

"You going to be okay around Ruzek?" He asked.

"I can't speak for Ruzek but I can be professional" you nodded.

"He might flip when he sees your stomach" Hank laughed.

"Let him, he isn't part of my life any more uncle Hank" you said climbing into the car.

———

You heard the guys laughing as they came up the stairs.

"I know them battered converse anywhere" Antonio laughed hugging me from behind.

"Hey tonio" you grinned spinning round to give him a proper hug but your bump got in the way.