Just Kiss Me - Kevin Atwater

Requested by: Corebore123

Prompts: "That's my ex. Make-out with me and make him jealous." with song - Ex Too See by Sam Hunt

Kevin Atwater x Reader

"Gimme a whiskey" You smiled at the guy at the bar

"You need to slow down girl we got work tomorrow" Kevin laughed placing a hand on your shoulder.

"Little fact about this one Atwater she drinks like a fish and can hold her whiskey, so she will be fine" Adam laughed giving you a fist bump.

"How do you know that Ruz?" Kev asked.

"Duh best friend of 15 years, we have had many nights out" He smirked as you sipped my whiskey.

"As long as you aren't hungover tomorrow I'm not bothered" Kev laughed.

"I will drink to that" You giggled

"Girl you will drink to anything" Adam smirked.

"Yeah true" You shrugged "I'm going to dance"

As you waded your way through the crowd you noticed someone in the crowd who you didn't want to see.

Your ex.

Shaking the feeling off, you was here to have a good time and thats what you was going to do. Feeling arms snake around your waist you started to panic, whoever was behind you must have sensed that.

"Yo girl, its just me" Kevin laughed.

"Don't do that to me, you know how jumpy I am you goof" You breathed placing a hand over your chest.

"Stop being such a girl" He laughed.

"Erm if you haven't noticed Kev I am a girl" You laughed rolling your eyes at him.

"Shut up and dance with me" He chuckled.

---

As the night went on everyone was happy, no one was absolutely wasted but we was all merry, no more drinks were being drunk due to having work in the morning.

Feeling your phone buzz in your back pocket you pulled it out to see a text off Sam.

- you look amazing tonight girl, come home with me xx -

Sighing to yourself you looked around the club to see Sam stood by the bar just watching you. All you wanted was for him to leave you alone, yes you did love him at one point but that was until he cheated on you with one of your so called friends. Ever since you broke up with him he was trying to get back together but you wasn't having any of it. Watching as he pushed off the bar he was headed straight towards you.

"That's my ex. Make-out with me and make him jealous." You stood on your tip toes whispering into kevs ear.

"You sure girl" he laughed raising his eye brow at you.

"Yes just kiss me kev"

He defiantly didn't need telling a third time because the next thing you knew he had his hand rested on the small of your back pulling you close to his body and his lips were on yours as he ran his spare hand through your hair.

As your lips moved in sync with each other you heard what song was playing in the back ground and you mentally laughed.

"Everywhere we go you keep looking around, fixing your make up like it's about to go down, and he walks in, it all makes sense. Suddenly you're climbing all up next to me, next to me. I ain't no fool, you rascal you. You don't want me, you just want your ex to see"

As you pulled away from Kev all of a sudden you was looking at him in a different light, the feeling you got when he kissed you got you thinking, you always thought Kevin was good looking but never really did anything because you was with Sam. As your foreheads rested together he smiled softly at you.

"I know you only got me to kiss you because of your ex but I have wanted to do that for a while now" He mumbled against your lips.

"Really" you asked a bit taken back.

"Yeah so what would you say about coming back to mine and we can make out a bit more" He said with a boy like grin on his face.

"Lets go" You giggled wiggling out of his arms to see Adam stood there with a massive smirk on his face. "Yo Ruz we are gonna head home"

"You mean back to Kev's" He laughed.

"Yeah" you said suddenly becoming shy.

"Girl get outta here and have fun, you never know where things might go" He said giving me a hug before we all headed out to grab taxis and get out of the club.