Gonna kill him - Jax Teller

Requested by anonymous // In ur fic Late Night Realisations, you mention a scar could you write a little fic about how the scar happened? I think it would be a fun read! // okay so as soon as I saw this request I had an idea for it and I'm kinda living for it and had to get it written before I started work this morning.

"What happened Ma?" Jax asked as he jumped out the car.

"I don't know" Gemma sighed "Y/N turned up about half an hour ago in a state, she won't speak to anyone and just keeps asking for you. I think it might be to do with her ex"

Just one word made Jax's blood boil, he knew everything about your ex, and what he did to you. Rubbing the back of his neck he sighed as his eyes found you sat on the bench with Chibs sat next to you, arm around your back. The sound of your sobs would haunt him forever.

Jax knew you a fierce women, one that takes no shit but seeing you broken and reduced to tears, well that shit broke his heart.

"Jackie boy is here now angel" Chibs whispered kissing the top of your head before you felt the warmth leave for a matter of seconds before Jax took his place.

A year ago you would have no idea that you would have gotten as close with the sons, your best friend lyla brought you to a party when you moved to charming and the rest is history. The sons was the family you never really had.

"Hey I'm here now Y/N/N" Jax whispered pulling you into his chest, his hand rubbing your back. "Wanna tell me what has made our little devil shed all these tears?"

"Ryan" you sobbed clinging onto Jax for dear life. Feeling him place his finger under you chin lifting your head up, he ran his thumb under your eye wiping away your tears.

You didn't need to say anything else as Jax saw the hue of a purplish hand print forming around your neck.

"You are safe now" Jax whispered kissing your head. "I'm not gonna let him hurt you again.

"I'm sorry" you sniffled as your sobs subsided. "I know you are dealing with some shit"

"Hey don't be sorry" Jax sighed "right now you are more important than the Irish. Now come on, you look like you've not slept"

"I haven't" you mumbled as Jax led you to his dorm.

"You know where all my shit is, get changed and get some sleep" he whispered kissing the back of your head. "I will just be outside if you need me okay"

"Okay" you mumbled before disappearing into the bathroom.

Jax sighed as he quietly shut the door when he heard the sound of the shower running. Anger coursing through his veins.

"I'm gonna kill him" Jax spat as he punched the wall.

"Whoa you find out what happened?" Juice asked.

"She's not really up for talking but all she said was Ryan and then I saw the marks on her neck and she didn't need to say any more" Jax sighed "that prick went after her. Someone get me a 20 on this asshole"

"Urm done" Chibs laughed pointing out the window "apparently he has the balls to turn up here. Big mistake"

Everyone knew how close you and Jax had became over the last year, you was like best friends. And Jax would do anything to protect you, unbeknownst to him you had encapsulated his heart in ways he didn't know was possible.

Storming outside Jax leant against the wall, placing a cigarette between his lips, watching as Ryan pulled into the lot.

"You have a fucking nerve showing up here" Jax scoffed.

"She's here then" Ryan smirked knowing it would piss everyone off.

"You take one more step and I will cut you into pieces" Jax snapped resting his hands on the handle of his knife.

"I knew she'd run here" Ryan scoffed "pathetic bitch"

That was it Jax lunged forward, fists connecting with Ryan's face.

"Don't. ever. talk. about. Y/N. like. that. again" Jax spat landing a punch with every word.

"You just gonna stand there and let him do this" Ryan said as he regained his balance, wiping the blood with his sleeve.

"Yeah" Tig shrugged "should be grateful we aren't joining in" Jax was surprised that Tig wasn't joining in seen as he saw Y/N as a daughter.

All the commotion had brought you outside, seeing the guys stood there watching as Jax beat shit out of Ryan. Sighing this wasn't what you wanted to happen, he wasn't worth it. Walking by all of them and heading to Jax with the guys shouting your name. Some how you managed to wiggle inbetween Jax and Ryan, however it was at the wrong time, before Jax even realised his fist connected with your face, the rings on his fingers cutting under your eye.

"Owwww" you laughed, you wasn't angry at Jax, technically you knew better then trying to break up a fight that Jax is in.

As soon as he realised what had happened, he unclenched his fists, and his hand was on your cheek, wiping away the blood from the cut but it was no use, he got you deep.

"Shit Y/N/N" Jax mumbled pulling you into his arms "I didn't mean to hit you" he repeated into your hair.

"Jax it's fine" you laughed "I should have known better"

"Darlin' this needs stitches, fuck" Jax said as he inspected your face.

To say you was just punched in the face you couldn't help but laugh.

"Nurse chibby" you nodded as Jax led you over to the bench passing you a smoke.

"Someone get him out of here" Jax shouted as he placed a hand on your shoulder.

"With pleasure" Tig grinned cracking his knuckles as he walked over to Ryan grabbing him by the collar "Now listen here you prick, you ever come here again, ever think of my little girl, her name ever falls out of your lips you will wish Jax has cut you into pieces because that will be a walk in the park compared to what I will do to you. Got it"

Ryan couldn't speak, you basically saw him shit his pants. As soon as Tig made sure he left the lot he came straight over to you.

"Okay princess" he nodded.

"Yeah, thanks Da" you smiled as you watched Tig well up at the first time you calling him Da.

"I am so sorry Y/N/N" Jax whispered resting his head against yours.

"Jax if you don't stop apologising I will punch you" you laughed as you walked into the club house for Chibs to stitch you up. "Now I can just brag I got in a fight with the mighty Jax Teller, and beat him"

A small laugh left his lips as he took your hand in his.

"Hey I'm gonna have the scar to prove i bear your ass" you giggled.

"You are something else, you know that" Jax whispered running his thumb over your hand as you flinched when Chibs injected the local anaesthetic.