Hungover III - Adam Ruzek

"Luna baby, same again" Danny shouted "and how come your not dancing tonight?"

"Because Danny I'm still kinda hungover from last night and I'm covering for Leigh" you smiled placing his whiskey in front of him.

"Yeah I heard" he laughed. 

"Has Ni been chatting shit again" you laughed leaning on the bar.

"Who do you think helped him plan the whole night girl" he winked "from what I've been told by Jade you wasn't disappointed and actually went home with the guy"

"Can't a girl have a private life" you joked pouring yourself a coke.

"Anyway you still hung up over that ex of yours" he asked.

"Nah I'm well over his pathetic ass" you said taking a sip of your drink, whilst placing your hand over Danny's "can't be with someone that disapproves of my family"

"Thatta girl, plus he was a prick" he laughed. "Now get your cute ass moving, the drinks ain't gonna serve themselves gorgeous"

"This prick bothering you?" Adams voice boomed.

Oh shit, he knew you was a dancer but you never told him where you worked. It wasn't good him calling Danny a prick.

"Who you calling a prick?" Danny spat standing up.

"Yo D cool it or I'm cutting you off" you scolded leaning over the bar and clipping him round the ear.

"Wait (Y/N)" Adam said shocked.

"Luna you know this punk" Danny said looking at you.

Pulling Danny down the bar a bit. "Dude thats the stripper you got for me" you whispered in his ear.

"The one you went home with last night and didn't leave until earlier" he smirked.

"Yes that one" you sighed "now play nice, because he is hella hot"

"What you doing here?" Adam asked.

"I told you I'm a dancer, so welcome to my stage" you said holding your arms up "also Danny over here is harmless, he is Jake's brother and part owner of this place"

"Oh right" Adam said looking embarrassed.

"Also you stalking me now?" You asked raising your eyebrow at him.

"Nah girl, just lads night out" the other guy said.

"This is Kevin" Adam nodded as I placed two beers in front of them.

"Well then" you smirked causing Danny to burst out laughing as he knew what was coming. "You both get a dance on the house, once you have decided who from tell them Luna will sort them out"

"Sweet, bro imma go mingle" Kevin laughed before disappearing

"So does that offer extend to you" Adam shouted over the music.

"I will have to think about that buddy" you said biting your lip "now I have a bar to run"

As the night went on you noticed Adam hadn't left the bar and was sat talking to Danny.

"Whatcu talking about?" You asked placing their drinks in front of them. Instantly by the smirk on Danny's face you regretted asking.

"You" Danny laughed before coming behind the bar pulling you aside the bar to whisper "go get changed, your dancing"

"But Niall and Jake promised I'd just bee covering the bar" you huffed crossing your arms over your chest.

"I'm tryna help my number 2 girl out here, that boy hasn't tried to get a dance of anyone else and I've seen him checking you out" he laughed as you looked over to Niall and realised this was a set up.

"Why is everyone getting involved with my love life" you huffed.

"Because we want you to be happy" Niall smiled placing his hand on your shoulder. "Also take him into the back room, do what you want in there for all I care"

Then it clicked, Jake was in on it to and he must have told Adam where you worked. And he must have scoped him out before hiring him last night because there's no way with how protective they were of me they'd let anything like this go down unless they got to know him first.

"Fine but imma kill all 3 of you" you groaned walking to the back to get changed.

"My friend you are gonna be in for a treat" Niall grinned at Adam.

Walking out onto the club floor you felt yourself getting nervous. Yet you did this for a living but now getting nervous because of one guy.

Making your way back over to the bar you mentally calmed yourself down as you reached Adam who still had his back towards you. Lightly tapping his shoulder he spun around on the chair and his grin grew as soon as he laid eyes on you. You didn't say anything but his hand leading him towards one of the private rooms.

"Normally there's a no touch policy but I think I can let that one slide this one time" you winked as you pushed him onto the chair.