She aint you - Adam Ruzek

Prompt: Adam ruzek with song "she ain't me" Sophia Scott

Adam Ruzek x Reader

Please don't hate me for this 🙈

"Girl please just come for drinks after work?" Kevin pleaded giving you puppy eyes

"Girl please just come for drinks after work?" Kevin pleaded giving you puppy eyes. "You've been so shut off we want to make sure you are okay"

"I don't have a choice do I" you sighed locking your phone.

"Nope not this time, I've even convinced Herman to out karaoke" Kevin laughed.

"Fine I will come" you mumbled.

"You will have fun" he smiled softly.

"What ever you say" you nodded, you felt bad for Kevin as he was stuck between his two best friends, he was basically just trying to keep the peace between you two. But it wasn't your fault Adam decided to call it quits on your relationship of 3 years and less than 6 months on he moved on. He just stopped loving you.

To make things worse you worked together so having to see him everyday just crushed you. Watching as Adam walked into the bullpen you rolled you eyes as it was soon apparent his new thing was with him. It was like he was rubbing it in your face.

You and non of the guys knew what he saw in Belle, she was the complete opposite of his type which meant she was the complete opposite of you.

She was the typical girly girl, always wore pink in fact you have never seen her in any other colour, wore heels 24/7, and always had a face full of make up. In other words she was high maintenance. Where as you lived in converse, ripped jeans, band tees, flannels and was low maintenance.

Making your way into the break room, hailey flashed you a sympathetic smile before Belle walked in.

"Guess What Adam said to me this morning" she screeched.

"Honestly we don't really care but I'm assuming you are gonna tell us anyway" you said rolling your eyes.

"He said he can see us getting married"

It was in the moment you wanted to just knock her out. She knew what she was doing by rubbing your face at the fact Adam left you for her.

"Great" you sarcastically said taking your coffee and leaving the break room.

The thing is you knew Adam better than he knew himself seen as you had been friends for years so you knew he wasn't happy in his new relationship even though he posted how happy he was on social media.

———

"Ok up next is (Y/L/N)" Herman smiled nodding at you.

You were sick of everyone asking you how you was so you decided to let the whole of mollys know included Adam and belle via song.