My idiot - Adam Ruzek

Adam ruzek x reader

"Babbbby" you heard your husband whine as he arrived in the bullpen.

Automatically you rolled your eyes, you knew that tone, that tone meant he wanted something or that he had done something stupid and needed your help.

"I know that tone Ruzek what do you want" you laughed looking up from your screen.

"We have a problem!" He half laughed rubbing the back of his neck making you raise your eyebrow.

"No baby YOU have a problem, I just have an idiot that keeps getting into one" you laughed "what have you done this time"

"I may have locked my car keys in the boot" he mumbled looking at the floor. "Do you have the spare key on you by any chance"

"Why would I carry the spare key to your car" you laughed leaning back in your chair.

"You have a point, can you give me a lift home to get the spare key?" He asked throwing you his puppy dog eyes. Just as you was about to respond you got a text of your CI.

"I would love to baby but I gotta go meet a CI. Totally not planned" you laughed standing up giving him a quick kiss. "See if Kev will run you home"

He just smiled at you before going to find Kev.

"Yo Mrs Ruzek we rolling out?" Jay shouted.

"Yeah gimme two secs" you laughed rummaging through your bag trying to find the spare key. "Gotcha" you smirked pulling out your bag.

"Thought you said you didn't have the spare key?" Jay asked raising his eyebrow.

"You gotta be prepared when it comes to the idiot I love to call my husband" you smirked placing the key on Adam's desk and grabbed a pen. "It's not the first time he has locked his keys in the car"

You quickly scribbled a note before you had to leave.

I some how knew this would happen again so I always carry your spare house and car keys. See you at home you dork. I love you Mr Ruzek.
P.s pick Chinese up on your way home. Xx