Overprotective - Adam Ruzek

Adam Ruzek x sister reader

"So do I have your word Hank?" You smiled shoving your hands in the back pockets of your shorts. "Samcro have full protection"

"Yeah you have my help as long as this thing you got going on is the real deal" he nodded looking up from the screen.

"I can assure you that what me and Jax has is real" you nodded pulling your phone out.

"Ok then so if you or the club gets in a jam call me and I will also turn a blind eye" he said "just make sure I don't regret this Y/N"

"Promise" you grinned leaving the office to be faced with one pissed off big brother.

"Why you talking to my boss?" Adam scowled crossing his arms across his chest as he took in your appearance of your ripped shorts, boots and a Samcro shirt that clearly belonged to Jax that you had tied at the waist.

"None of your business big brother" you laughed rolling your eyes.

"That jackass has jammed you up hasn't he" Adam said.

"That jackass is my boyfriend thank you and no he hasn't jammed me up" you glared.

"Does he even know you come from a line of cops"

"Yes he does in fact the whole club does okay i was clean with them from the start" you spat walking off from your brother as you texted Jax to let him know you was headed out.

As you made your way out of the district Adam was hot in your trail.

"You are 25, working in a bar for these people and your boyfriend is a punk. That's no life" Adam snapped.

"It's my life" you laughed as you heard the familiar sound of jax's bike roaring down the street "sorry I didn't follow you and dad into the force. Now I've got shit to do"

Without saying another word you strode over to Jax who planted a loving kiss on your lips before passing you your helmet. Once you was securely straddling the bike with your arms round jax's waist, he revved the engine before riding out of the car park leaving your brother scowling on the steps.

Once you was back at the garage, Jax cut the engine allowing you to climb off first within seconds his 6 foot frame engulfed your tiny 5 foot 4 frame as he wrapped his arms around you waist.

"So how did it go baby?" He asked

"We've got full protection by the one and only Hank voight he will help out if any of us get jammed up and he's turning a blind eye to anything we do" you grinned leaning back into Jax.

"I knew you could do it" he chuckled lowly in your ear.

"Benefits of being a cops sister" you shrugged as you placed a cigarette between your lips.

Back at the district Adam sighed as his eyes landed on the photo of you both from 5 years ago, it was taken a couple of months before you met Jax. He knew exactly who Samcro were and what they did which is why he hated you dating the VP of the club.

"Dude you can't change anything about all of this" Kevin said "she says she loves him and he treats her well"

"I know but what if one day I'm the one that puts her behind bars because of something they are involved in" he sighed.

"That's not going to happen Ruzek" Hank said from behind Adam.

Just looking up at Voight he now knew why his little sister was talking to him.

"Please tell me you didn't just do what I think you did" Adam said standing up.

"Samcro have full protection of the CPD so we turn a blind eye" Hank said sternly.

"I can't believe this, they are using Y/N to get away with shit" Adam spat raising his voice.

"It was her idea ruzek" Hank shrugged "look I did this for you okay, Y/N is family so as long as she is apart of there world this is what's happening"

———

"Big brother alert" Chibs laughed tossing you a beer as you sat on jax's knee "looks like he brought back up"

"For fuck sake" you groaned opening the beer tossing the cap on the table seeing Adam and Kevin get out the car "kev's harmless."

"Oi Ruzek" Adam shouted storming over to you. "So this is where you spend all your time"

"Haven't you said enough today" you glared. "And yes I spend all my time here"

No one had see you go face to face with your brother but they was about to see you didn't take any shit which in turn would gain you a lot more respect.

"You've changed" Adam scoffed poking you in the shoulder. You knew what he was trying to do.

"Are we really doing this here big brother" you laughed pushing yourself onto you feet before lighting up a cigarette.

"I just wanted to see it for myself" he laughed as you squared up to him.

"What how happy you sister is?" You smiled.

"This isn't you Y/N" he snapped. "You have changed"

"Do you want to know the reason why I changed" you hissed "it's because you and dad kept trying to get me into the police force without even seeing if that's what I wanted. You dragged me to every fucking police event"

You watched the realisation set in on his face.

"I still love you Adam, you are my fucking brother at the end of the day but you suffocate me. Look I know you don't like me being with Jax okay and you think he's gonna hurt me or what ever but do you really think he'd get the chance. I mean I've beat you ass more time than I can count" you laughed trying to lighten this situation. "Just go bro, cool off and then once you are calm we will talk things through properly just promise me you will get to know Jax"

"Fine but only because it's you" he nodded giving you a hug before walking back to his car.

Without saying a word you walked over the Jax, grabbing his hand before dragging him away from the guys because right now you needed to blow off some steam.