I'm Here - Antonio Dawson

Antonio Dawson x Reader

"Guys has anyone see Y/N today?" Antonio breathed as he ran into the bull pen.

"Nah I've not seen her since we came round to yours?" Kim said softly. "Why whats up"

"I just haven't heard from her all day, not even a text. I am getting a bit worried" He sighed "She was going for a liquid lunch with her girls today and I haven't even had a drunk text which is odd"

"Guys gear up a call just came through about a hostage situation at Jake's bar, it's our guy" Hank said as he fixed his vest.

As soon as Antonio heard the the name of the bar his heart stopped, that was where he dropped you off to meet your friends.

"Sarge thats where Y/N is" He panicked.

"Okay this prick just got personal, if he has taken one of our family hostage there isn't any getting out of it" Hank nodded.

---- As you lent against the bar, all sorts of thoughts running through your head. This was only mean to be a celebration of a birthday and getting drunk but now you was being held hostage. All you wanted to do was to collapse into your boyfriends arms.

Scared wasn't the word especially since one of the guys had a gun pressed against your temple.

"Please stop, you can get out of this, you can walk out of this alive, let me make one call and we can deal with this" You whispered.

"Bitch shut up" The guy shouted in your ear. "No one is getting out of here alive"

You didn't know how much time had passed before you heard the sound of Adam Ruzeks voice coming over the bullhorn.

"Lets get this show on the road" One of the pricks laughed as your phone rang on the bar, as he answered it putting it on speaker.

"Babygirl are you okay" Antonio's voice echoed through the bar.

You sighed in relief that your boyfriend and his team was outside.

"You scream I will shoot you" The guy holding the gun to your head hissed and you just nodded.

"Babygirl isn't available to talk right now" The other guy chuckled "Now here is what you are going to do, I want an untagged car, 20 Gs and a safe route out of the city. You have half an hour before I start shooting"

The line went dead.

You didn't know how much time had passed when Antonio announced himself, appearing from the back door with his hands in the air.

"Now my team is working on your requests but you know how this goes I need to see proof of life" Antonio nodded lifting his shirt slightly "I am not armed"

You let out a breath you didn't know you was holding, as he looked over to you.

"You okay baby?" He asked.

You was too scared to talk so gently nodded your head at him.

"Look I have 30 officers outside with an itchy trigger finger that want to storm this building, I don't want that to happen, we can work a deal out and we can walk outside together but you need to let the hostages go" Antonio said. "If you let them go I can assure you nothing bad will happen"

"Everyone but this one can go" The guy smirked as he kept the gun pressed against your skull.

"Okay thats a start" Tonio nodded as he keyed his radio "I have 15 hostages coming out of the building. Stand down, I repeat stand down"

"Copy that" Adam replied.

Considering the situation you actually felt relaxed, there was no way Antonio would let anything happen to you.

"Now just toss me the piece" He said looking over at you.

"Dawson Ive got a clear shot of the one by the bar" Jay said through Antonio's ear piece.

"Stand down" He stated through the radio. As the guy lowered the gun from your head.

"That's it, now baby crawl over to me slowly" Antonio nodded as the guy let his grip on you go.

So you did what was asked you slowly crawled over to him, as soon as you was within touching distance he pulled you behind him.

"You hurt babygirl" He asked.

"No i'm good" You whispered keeping your hand on the back of his thigh.

"Thats my girl" He laughed softly as you now had two guns pointed at you both.

"I've got the shot" Adam said again "On both"

"Take it" Antonio breathed and within seconds two gun shots went off and the two offenders dropped to the floor before the team stormed the building.

Antonio dropped to the floor pulling you into his arms.

"I was so scared Tonio" You said as tears started to fall.

"No one will hurt you as long as I'm here." He whispered against you head as he rocked you to try and calm you down. "and thats a promise babygirl"