Bad feelings - Greg 'Mouse' Gerwitz

Greg 'mouse' Gerwitz x reader

It was a standard Monday morning in the Gerwitz household. Yours and your husbands morning routine synced perfectly with each other but I guess that's what happens when you been married for 7 years. A lot of people told you things would work out seen as you got married at 18 but you basically said a big fuck you to all them people because here you was 7 years down the line and still going strong.

"Don't forget we have dinner reservations tonight" Greg smiled passing you your large travel mug.

"I will promise I will be home on time tonight" you laughed before kissing him "now I really need to go"

"I love you" Greg smiled pulling away from the kiss.

"I love you too baby, have a good day at work" you smiled grabbing your keys as you headed out the door.

———

The day had flown by and you was now sat in the local park on your lunch break. There was something about getting out of the hospital helped clear your head and keep on top of your game. You was in your own little world and didn't notice the hooded figure that had taken an interest in you until a cloth was placed over your mouth and soon enough everything went black.

"Dude you keep checking your phone every minute what's up" jay asked mouse.

"Just got a bad feeling about something" he sighed, you normally rang him on your lunch but today it was radio silent.

"If you don't stop checking that bloody thing I'm gonna take it off you" jay chuckled.

"Fine" mouse huffed shoving his phone back in his pocket getting on with his work even though he felt uneasy.

The hours passed as everyone got stuck into the case. Mouse had managed to settle his nerves that was until he saw the hospital was ringing him.

"Hello" he mumbled.

"Greg, it's will. Not to worry you or anything but has Y/N contacted you today?" Will asked.

"Not since she left for work this morning why has something happened?" Mouse said panic settling in his stomach.

"She didn't return from lunch and isn't answering my calls" will sighed.

"What are you saying?" Mouse breathed.

"I think Y/N has gone missing" Will said panic evident in his voice.

"Thanks for letting me know I will see if I can track her down" mouse said ending the call before instantly running into hanks office.

"Boss I know we are in the middle of a case but Will Just called to say Y/N didn't return to work after lunch" mouse breathed.

"Y/N as in your wife Y/N?" Hank asked.

Hank was the only person that knew you guys was married.

"Yes my wife, I've had a bad feeling all day and now she's missing" mouse sighed.

"Ok is there anyone that hates her or has threatened her recently" Hank asked.

"No know Y/N she's loved by everyone" mouse sighed "I'm gonna ping her phone but wanted to let you know"

———

It had been a couple of hours now and mouse was going out of his mind, the team had put their current case on hold to try and find you.

"Man she will be fine we will find her" jay said placing his hand on his friends shoulder.

"I don't know who would do something to her" mouse sighed flopping down into his chair.

You had started coming round and the first thing you noticed was the ties round your wrist.

"Oh good your awake" the guy smirked.

"Who are you" you whispered.

"Your worst nightmare" he chuckled "this is what the police get for looking into me"

"You do know they will find me which means they will find you" you said putting on a brave face.

———

"I've got a ping on Y/N's phone" mouse shouted. "She's at the abandoned warehouse near the hospital"

"All right lets gear up" Hank nodded.

Mouse had so many thought buzzing round his head as he rode with jay to the warehouse.

"How come you never told me you was married bro" jay laughed trying to take his mind off things.

"I dunno, just never came up" mouse shrugged "we've been married since we was 18"

"Wait you got married whilst we was on duty!" Jay chuckled.

"Before I signed up, Y/N had been my rock through everything" he sighed.

"She will be fine" jay nodded pulling up to the building.

———

The unit had charged the building and was slowly clearing every room, which lead them onto the final room.

"She's got to be in here" mouse whispered before kicking the door in.

He sighed in relief when he saw you in the middle of the room.

"Go man I've got you covered" jay said nudging mouse.

Without a second thought he ran over to you cutting the zip ties from your wrist.

"If you really didn't want to go out for dinner you could have just said" he chuckled as he held you tight