Hungover I - Adam Ruzek

"I may have ordered a stripper" Niall winked at me as we sat around a table

"Oh my god you didn't, Ni do you remember last time one of us ordered a stripper" you laughed at the memory "turned out to be some overweight guy who had to be mid sixties"

"I had to okay it's your 30th birthday I couldn't let it pass and plus I know your taste in men so I've got you girl" he smirked.

"We like the same kind of men Ni" you laughed.

"Exactly so you can trust me on this one, I promise you won't be let down" Niall grinned at me. "And I may have requested the stripper be single"

"Really" You huffed knocking back the shots.

"Yes you've been single far too long" jade said "so whether it'd the stripper or someone else you are taking someone home and that's an order"

The lights started to dim and someone walked on stage.

"Ok we have a treat for you tonight" rich the bar owner grinned before winking at me. "For one night only officer adam Ruzek"

"Wait you did not go for a cop stripper" You laughed as rich walked off stage and someone else replaced him.

"We know you like a man in uniform, so sit back, relax and we know you will enjoy" Niall grinned as he turned my head to the stage as the beat of the music started.

"Typical stripper using pony as their song" You laughed

As you was watching the stage whilst knocking back shots, you smirked as the spot light, illuminated the strippers face.

"Damn he's hot" you giggled.

"Told you I have your back" Niall smirked

"Ok so I've been informed that we have a person of interest here tonight" Adam smirked twirling his handcuffs on his finger "a (Y/N) (Y/L/N)"

Instantly my friends started shouting and pointing at me. You don't know why but as Adam slowly walked over to you, you felt your cheeks burning.

"You are gonna have to come with me" he smirked raking your hand leading you to the single chair that was now on stage.

As the music blared you watched intently as he undid his belt and some buttons on his shirt whilst he maintained eye contact with you.

You couldn't believe this, as you giggled as Adam undid the remaining buttons of his shirt before placing his hat on your head.

You couldn't help but bite your lip as Adam lost his shirt and was basically straddling you on this chair.

"Happy birthday girl" he whispered huskily in your ear as he thrust his hips against yours before he wrapped his hands around your waist lifting you off the chair with ease. You was now laid on the floor of the stage, the crowed was going crazy especially your friends.